Pages (7):    1 3 4 5 6 7   
cobalt   09-17-2007, 09:42 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I signed them last Sunday. Should be there soon.[/SIZE]
Thank you kind sir. Hope has been given.

EWMAN
cobalt   09-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:poor cobalt...little cobalt still waiting...maybe little mike could send her his copy to read?...starts like this...i always get the shakes before a drop...no wait different...scarlett ohara was not beautiful...it was the best of times...call me ishmael...come listen to a story 'bout a man named jed...i read the news today oh boy...when shall we three meet again...what bloody man is this...pretty close i betcha...little cobalt come see paul and little blues next month...little blues bring book for her to read...
I'm still working on trying to be there. Very kind offer Mike. Smile I'll try and hold out for my copy.

EWMAN
DaveStrorm   09-17-2007, 11:24 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I'm still working on trying to be there. Very kind offer Mike. Smile I'll try and hold out for my copy.

I received my copy of Bloodline from Matt today so hopefully your Peabody is en route. Keep hope alive. Wink
cobalt   09-17-2007, 11:27 PM
DaveStrorm Wrote:
I received my copy of Bloodline from Matt today so hopefully your Peabody is en route. Keep hope alive. Wink
Yes indeed! Enjoy Bloodline.....I did!

EWMAN
cobalt   09-30-2007, 02:56 PM
I received my copy....#120 yesterday. I couldn't read it right away as our oldest son got married. Whew!...one down...one to go!
I just finished the tale. Again, another fantastic part of the saga. I especially loved the description of the last piece of the "device". A cobalt golf ball. Big Grin

EWMAN
Dave F   10-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Just got mine, many thanks to FPW for taking the time to inscribe

And thank you once again to Shocklines for excellent service

Cheers

Dave

The artist formally known as Britfan
Bruj   05-04-2008, 12:28 AM
i managed to find a copy the other day, #410. =D (talking about Peabody-Ozymandias) got it for like $35. im happy. just waiting on the new RJ to be a lil less expensive. wishin i had $360 just laying around so i could have the borderlands AC...*cry*

Bruj
This post was last modified: 05-04-2008, 12:33 AM by Bruj.
Zwölf   05-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Wait... There's a book devoted to these characters? Or, at least, a novella? Where can I find it, when was it published, and what do I have to do to actually own it. I loved them in All The Rage, and wondered for the longest time if they appeared anywhere else.

Unless the fact that it's nearing 5am means I'm nuts and misremembering the name of the travelling circus and oddity emporium from ATR. If so, disregard, I need sleep.
Alvin Fox   05-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Zwölf Wrote:Wait... There's a book devoted to these characters? Or, at least, a novella? Where can I find it, when was it published, and what do I have to do to actually own it. I loved them in All The Rage, and wondered for the longest time if they appeared anywhere else.

Unless the fact that it's nearing 5am means I'm nuts and misremembering the name of the travelling circus and oddity emporium from ATR. If so, disregard, I need sleep.

They first appeared in Freak Show but then FPW took out all of the bits that he wrote (it was a collaborative effort with 20-some authors), expanded on it and put it out has a limited edition. Try ebay, abebooks.com or something similar.
Marc   05-05-2008, 10:01 AM
It looks like Overlook Connection still has some copies.
Pages (7):    1 3 4 5 6 7