Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6   
Kenji   07-11-2007, 05:35 PM
I just checked this trailer. According to imdb, it's "Untitled J.J. Abrams Project". I don'n know what's all about, but looks awesome. Check this.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/
Dr. Trilobite   07-11-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm hoping it's Cthulhu come to reign final destruction on humanity, but who knows.
dejo   07-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Apparently, the site www.ethanhaaswasright.com is related to the trailer. Have fun with the puzzles! JJ Abrams is at it again.
Auskar   07-11-2007, 11:13 PM
The trailer made it look like a Godzilla movie only no Godzilla.
bones weep tedium   07-12-2007, 08:11 AM
My partner and I watched a pretty good titled JJ Abrmas project the other night, REGARDING HENRY starring Harrison Ford.

This film looks like it could be pretty good, looks like the same sort of dinosar-sounding shape-less face-less monster that he had in LOST.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Dave   07-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Love this trailer, Roland Emmerich goes indie Smile

Dave
Miskatonic & Gin   07-12-2007, 10:54 AM
From what hear Cthulu is probably not going to be making his big screen debut here...more likely a Lovecraft ripoff of some sort.

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink
GeraldRice   07-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Maybe this is the monster from Lost off the island? The preview made it seem like it certainly was a monster of some sort.

As a side-note: my memory is really going. I used to do match games when I was little and this should have been a piece of cake. I guess we have to tune in after the first to work the next puzzle.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
DaveStrorm   07-12-2007, 05:53 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:Maybe this is the monster from Lost off the island? The preview made it seem like it certainly was a monster of some sort.

As a side-note: my memory is really going. I used to do match games when I was little and this should have been a piece of cake. I guess we have to tune in after the first to work the next puzzle.

I did a search on the web a few days ago and found a site that had all the answers. It was still hard. Ha. No way in Hades I could have figured those out on my own. At the end it just asks you for your e-mail address so you can be notified on August 1 of . . . . something.
bones weep tedium   07-12-2007, 08:10 PM
If you look at the source code of http://www.ethanhaaswasright.com this passage of writing is hidden at the bottom:

[SIZE="4"]...war came, no longer from the elemental nor from the star's rain of fire. The world was again remade, and the glow was as the coming of the sun upon the Earth. The children of the gods were again too few, scattered and divided and among them walked the ancients and those whose thoughts were not as to the towers and the marvels, but to the End and the destruction of the Earth and to the fires from which nothing could escape.[/SIZE]

Stupid question alert: Is anyone in here familiar with Lovecraft/C'Thulu? stuff? Is this anything to do with this? The reference to the Ancients makes me think maybe. . .

there is a blog ethanhaaswaswrong.blogspot.com but don't bother looking at it . . . unless you can read arabic. Rolleyes

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6