Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Biggles Wrote:Sorry Mike (hides face in shame). I never thought you had little Zach sitting on your lap looking at my posts. Tell little Zach that if he touches you I'll personally come over there, rip his right arm off, and beat him to death with it. Then I'll shove it down his 'troat, rip his tongue out, and grill his tongue to a char broil. I'll serve it with roasted bell peppers, portabella mushrooms, zucchini and yellow squash, capers and garlic in a pesto sauce, accompanied with a good Chianti. Tell him "It's nothing personal; it's only business".

Then ask him if he wants to come over to Uncle Biggles' house. Big Grin

Haw! Let me turn the keyboard over to Zach.

hELlo UNCle BiggleS youKNow bigWoRds like UNclemike butMOmmY says I CanT drink chianti WIne until IM !) 10 THATS WHAT she SatS SAYS when she IS AWAKEBUT DaddY

saysCHUGITSON chug it

Isn't that the cutist thing you've ever read, Biggles?
This post was last modified: 06-18-2007, 07:14 PM by Bluesman Mike Lindner.
Biggles   06-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Haw! Let me turn the keyboard over to Zach.

hELlo UNCle BiggleS youKNow bigWoRds like UNclemike butMOmmY says I CanT drink chianti WIne until IM !) 10 THATS WHAT she SatS SAYS when she IS AWAKEBUT DaddY

saysCHUGITSON chug it

Isn't that the cutist thing you've ever read, Biggles?

A good chianti should never be "chugged"! What kind of swill are you feeding that boy? Sad

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Biggles Wrote:A good chianti should never be "chugged"! What kind of swill are you feeding that boy? Sad

I was just quoting what his father sez, Biggles. I would =never= give an 8 year old wine! What do you take me for?? Jesus Christ!

We're drinking Budweisers. He's got the next round.
Biggles   06-18-2007, 10:02 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:We're drinking Budweisers. He's got the next round.

Budweiser? :eek: You child abuser! Introducing a child to a beer that does not comply with the Purity Law? They put RICE in that swill, RICE! You demon!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-18-2007, 10:12 PM
Biggles Wrote:Budweiser? :eek: You child abuser! Introducing a child to a beer that does not comply with the Purity Law? They put RICE in that swill, RICE! You demon!

Rice is very healthy for a child. Besides, it was either that or back him up when he wanted to pick a fight with the pool players. I'm too old for that shit.
KRW   06-18-2007, 10:34 PM
The two scariest movies of my childhood would be "The Entity", and in a real long second, "Cujo".
bones weep tedium   06-19-2007, 04:39 AM
KRW Wrote:The two scariest movies of my childhood would be "The Entity", and in a real long second, "Cujo".

[SIZE="4"]*Possible 'The Entity' Spoiler*[/SIZE]

Is 'The Entity' the film where Barabara Hershey gets raped by a ghost?

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Semmerling 45   06-19-2007, 06:22 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:It was Carpenter's; like most kids his age, black and white is a tough sell. He's already told me he wants to watch it again to get the order of the victims so he can't be too horribly scarred. I'm flabbergasted as to where this interest in the macabre comes from?
The original B&W of "The Haunting" gave me night terrors for at least a year ! Interest in the macabre is natural for some, it helps us cope with things that grownups won't tell us about! There are things in the night. It helps to sort them out, so we know how to deal with them. The chances of meeting "The Terminator" are slim, but the chances of meeting, "Give me your money" are very real ! To be able to confront adversaries in situations that you have control over, gives us the advatage !
Noelie   06-19-2007, 11:26 AM
KRW Wrote:The two scariest movies of my childhood would be "The Entity", and in a real long second, "Cujo".
Oh, yeah. The Entity is seriously scary too.

Bones: Yes.

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Scott Hajek   06-19-2007, 12:15 PM
I didn't see the Exorcist as a kid, so I can't say it was a very scary movie. Some creepy parts, but it didn't leave much of an impression on me.

Personally, I think the first Poltergeist was the scariest by far. It had many more gross out scenes, jump-out-of-the-seat moments and creepy lines than Exorcist.

For a pure gross out moment in a single movie, in Hellraiser when carrying the mattress up the stairs and the one guy tears open his hand on a nail.... almost puked in my popcorn... and I've got a very strong stomach.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4