fpw   05-08-2007, 08:56 AM
[SIZE="3"]From Gauntlet Press:[/SIZE]

BLOODLINE is tentatively scheduled to ship to us May 24. We'll have them 4-5 days later and will begin shipping immediately. Most important, I have to give my printer a dropship list on May 18, so anyone waiting until the last minute would have to get their order in by May 16th. Once I send the printer the dropship list I can't make any changes. Some copies go to national distributors (for Amazon.com for instance) and I can cut the number of copies they receive up until I sent my printer the final list.

[SIZE="3"]Sounds like shipping will be the first week of June.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
webby   05-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Same for Shocklines? Or will those copies be a bit later?

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
fpw   05-08-2007, 02:45 PM
webby Wrote:Same for Shocklines? Or will those copies be a bit later?
[SIZE="3"]The Shocklines copies will be dropped ship to Matt (he sold out his allotment, btw, and can't get more), so they should go out the same time -- unless you ordered an inscribed copy. That'll take longer.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cobalt   05-08-2007, 05:10 PM
And you're worth the wait......[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

EWMAN