Steve_M   05-01-2007, 08:21 PM
I am wondering what the release date is for the Gauntlet version of Bloodline. In another thread, somebody said that they thought that it was the end of May, whereas somebody else said they thought it was April 28. I suspect that of the people who read this board, only FPW knows for sure. I do know that until very recently the Gauntlet website said that it was scheduled for release in Spring 2007, but when I checked this website today, it said it was scheduled for release in Summer 2007.
Marc   05-01-2007, 08:54 PM
It's usually in Apr. or May but there have been rare occurrences when the Gauntlet edition comes out in June.
fpw   05-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Steve_M Wrote:I am wondering what the release date is for the Gauntlet version of Bloodline. In another thread, somebody said that they thought that it was the end of May, whereas somebody else said they thought it was April 28. I suspect that of the people who read this board, only FPW knows for sure. I do know that until very recently the Gauntlet website said that it was scheduled for release in Spring 2007, but when I checked this website today, it said it was scheduled for release in Summer 2007.
[SIZE="3"]I think Barry's aiming for late May.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
bones weep tedium   05-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Will it be released in the UK at the same time? :confused:
Dave F   05-02-2007, 03:08 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Will it be released in the UK at the same time? :confused:

You need to order direct from Gauntlet or Shocklines

Then will ship to us in UK when released

You won't get Gaunlet version here or on Amazon as the numbers are strictly limited

http://www.gauntletpress.com/cgi-bin/gau...=771861150

Go here to order - lettered is sold out - but numbered still available

The artist formally known as Britfan
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Steve_M Wrote:I am wondering what the release date is for the Gauntlet version of Bloodline. In another thread, somebody said that they thought that it was the end of May, whereas somebody else said they thought it was April 28. I suspect that of the people who read this board, only FPW knows for sure. I do know that until very recently the Gauntlet website said that it was scheduled for release in Spring 2007, but when I checked this website today, it said it was scheduled for release in Summer 2007.

When I placed my order by phone, the Gauntlet guy said they were aiming for 4/28, but it might be early May.
Dave F   05-07-2007, 03:01 PM
I e-mailed Barry as I won the arc on e-bay

When paying for that I asked about the limited shipping date

Current best estimate was early June

Cheers

Dave

The artist formally known as Britfan