Scott Miller   04-19-2007, 05:40 PM
I know you've got your hands full, but I was wondering if there has been any word on your and Monteleone's graphic novel?

Also I'll volunteer myself as an advanced reader for the YA novel seeing as how I spend a lot of time reading YA novels.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
bones weep tedium   04-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I know you've got your hands full, but I was wondering if there has been any word on your and Monteleone's graphic novel?

Also I'll volunteer myself as an advanced reader for the YA novel seeing as how I spend a lot of time reading YA novels.

Who's Monteleone? What's a YA?

I hope FPW does do another comic; I just hope he finds a better artist next time! :mad:
Scott Miller   04-19-2007, 08:54 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Who's Monteleone? What's a YA?

Thomas Monteleone is another excellent writer and FPW's friend. You can see what little info there is on it in the news section from 2-3 months ago.

YA stands for young adult. FPW has just completed the first of a trilogy. I read a fair amount of YA books so I thought I'd be a natural choice for an advanced reader. Wink Right Wink

Scott

Dave   04-20-2007, 05:48 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:YA stands for young adult. FPW has just completed the first of a trilogy. I read a fair amount of YA books so I thought I'd be a natural choice for an advanced reader. Wink Right Wink
I was once a young adult (from what I recall), so can I be an advanced reader? Big Grin

Dave
Scott Miller   04-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Dave Wrote:I was once a young adult (from what I recall), Dave

I never left so I'm infinitely more qualified, although if its not a choice between the two of us I don't mind sharing.

Scott

Lisa   04-20-2007, 05:14 PM
I think Hollis would be an ideal choice for an advanced reader since he IS a YA. Big Grin
Scott Miller   04-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Lisa Wrote:I think Hollis would be an ideal choice for an advanced reader since he IS a YA. Big Grin

Of course having it where you could read it wouldn't hurt. Don't think I don't see what's going on here. I work hard to stay as immature as possible. Don't make me throw a fit.

Scott

KRW   04-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Of course having it where you could read it wouldn't hurt. Don't think I don't see what's going on here. I work hard to stay as immature as possible. Don't make me throw a fit.

I don't care if you throw a fit, just don't start throwing feces.Big Grin
fpw   04-21-2007, 08:11 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:I know you've got your hands full, but I was wondering if there has been any word on your and Monteleone's graphic novel?
[SIZE="3"]It's at a number of publishers, including Vertigo. It's a bit...different. It has an epistemological theme, about the eternal struggle between faith and knowledge. No one has turned it down but no one is making an offer. [/SIZE]
This post was last modified: 04-21-2007, 08:43 AM by fpw.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Miller   04-21-2007, 10:59 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]It's at a number of publishers, including Vertigo. It's a bit...different. It has an epistemological theme, about the eternal struggle between faith and knowledge. No one has turned it down but no one is making an offer. [/SIZE]

Good luck for you means good fortune for us, so good luck getting an offer.

And if you need an advance reader...

Scott