Pages (2):    1 2
Kenji   06-16-2007, 09:10 AM
After I saw Apocalypto, I saw Zodiac.

Zodiac is a brilliant mix of film noir, thriller and documentary. I enjoyed it. Zodiac is one of the finest true crime movies to have come out in a long time. And the story of the Zodiac is a terrifying one. What was terrifying? Zodiac killer not only killed people. He wrecked many people's life. Evidently Graysmith's life was obsessed by Zodiac. Melanie returned to her home with kids. Paul Avery became desperate drunkard. Bill Armstrong retired. Morrill was fired.

So.....Arthur Leigh Allen was really Zodiac?
sublime1983   06-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Kenji, last time I was on this board, your English was fairly broken up. Very impressed with your grasp of it now. Unless I'm thinking of someone else.

Zodiac was an awesome film. I'm definitely getting it on Blu Ray the day it comes out.

The way the film played out, there can't be a question in anybody's mind that A.L.A. is the Zodiac killer. But, Graysmith was a major contributor to the movie, and Allen is the guy he thinks did it, so of course the movie will play it out that way.

For one thing, there would have to be an awful lot of consequences for Allen not to be the killer.

There was once a man who was all obsessed with the strangest things. Like Nestle Quik, original cdr's and Afro-sheen. He built himself his dome, never left his home, decided life is much better when you're on your own. You might not want my opinion, but he coulda been on to something good.

Josh
SDSwami   06-24-2007, 02:03 AM
I saw this one in the theaters and loved it. The run time on the movie is something like 2:15 but it didn't seem like it for me.

It's interesting to me that they were never able to pinpoint down who the real Zodiac was, even though they have a real strong idea.

It's definately worth watching.
Scott Miller   06-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Finally got around to watching it last night and I should've seen it sooner. Excellent movie with a great cast. Not for the squeamish though, a couple of the kill scenes had me peeking through my fingers. I think it is Fincher's best movie to date.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Pages (2):    1 2