Pages (2):    1 2
jimbow8   07-08-2004, 09:32 PM
nijimeijer Wrote:
Marc B. Wrote:What about us Mac-ies who have icons on the right? Big Grin
I'm sorry, I was referring to people using computers, not toys. :p

OH, SNAP!
Ouch! Good one, Niji. High Five!!

Get a real puter, Marc! Wink One with icons on the left, like God intended.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Biggles   07-08-2004, 11:51 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:One look and I replaced a picture of my family at Disney World with this new one. It's great!

Gee Scott, nice to know your priorities are straight. BTW, anyone out there willing to trade a first edition of The Tomb for one of my dogs? (Just kidding girls, daddy would never trade you for anything.) Smile

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Biggles   07-08-2004, 11:57 PM
Animagess Wrote:Yet another wallpaper! I spent almost a whole day making this one up. I neglected to add the copyright stuff this time around, but I shouldn't have to tell you that this picture should remain here and maybe on some forum member's desktops. I don't want to see it as the background for some random guy's personal online photo album.

Um, some comments... I couldn't remember which way Jack's scars pointed, so just ignore it if they're backwards or whatever. This came from a photo (you can see below) of the pine barrens that I swiped from someone (you'd never know, though). Up in the sky are some giant bugs pouring out of a hole, and there are some balls of light flying around, and yeah, general Otherness creepy-type stuff going on.

I know the bugs were supposed to come out of a hole in the ground, but there was no room, and besides it looks kinda cool this way. Well, I hope your eyeballs enjoy (and this time I got the proportions right, so feel free to actually use this as a wallpaper!).

I love you, digital airbrush.

[Image: jack_wall.jpg]

Here's the original picture. Many thanks to Mike Baker, whoever he is.

[Image: P000902.jpg]

I'm duly impressed! You have a great talent. Keep up the good work.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
nonsun blob a   07-09-2004, 02:00 AM
that wall paper is awesome, and reminds me of the end part of atr. very nice. so long rei ayanami..
Pages (2):    1 2