Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
GeraldRice   02-02-2007, 08:07 PM
What if Jack is related to Lisl?

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Dave F   02-02-2007, 08:16 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:A la "Legacies"?

Yeah - I find it hard to pick favorites with RJ novels, but I have always loved Legacies

The artist formally known as Britfan
Silverfish   02-02-2007, 11:55 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:It scares me when Paul says things like "weirder than that". Be afraid. be very afraid.

No, be happy in your state of anticipation.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Kenji   02-03-2007, 10:51 AM
I agree with Webby,too. Perhaps Jack meet Glaeken.

Perhaps, we'll see Scarlip vs. Jack, the final showdown.

Perhaps, Kenton Brothers will return. And, Charlie contact to Tom in Otherness world.

Perhaps, Rasalom will appear as Ms.Alaro.
Ken Valentine   02-03-2007, 12:15 PM
I wonder if we'll learn anything about Jack's uncle Gurney.

Ken V.
Blake   02-03-2007, 02:49 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:Hmmm, you are forcing me to think before adequate caffienation, but... What year were Rasalom and Jack born? The same, maybe?

I think that would make Jack a little older than he's been established to be. He'd be pushing forty. Of course, that depends a bit on when Nightworld is supposed to take place, which has always been a little up in the air.

If you really wanted to follow that line of thinking, though, it's possible the newly reestablished presence of the Big R in Reborn forced the midichlorians to create Jack in response. But hey, I'll be happy as long as Paul explains that whole disappearing Jedi thing and why Leia can remember her mother.

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.
BK Akitas   02-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Ok, I have thought long and hard over this, and spent many hours in a caramel macchiatto induced trance state to come up with the answers!

Here's what will be revealed:

Are you ready?????

It will be revealed that Kenji is actually the last surving descenant of the Japanese religious order- this will be proven when we learn that Kenji amputated his tail.

It will be revealed that Maggers was a college sweetheart of Jack's and bore him a love child named Marlosa. She will come knocking on the door at Sutton Street and yell DADDY!

It will be revealed that Webby is actually an Occulus, which explains how she always knows everything before any of us.

It will be revealed that Ken Valentine is a member of the witness protection program, placed into hiding after ticking off one Vinney The Donut and selling his buisiness to his cousin Abe.

It will be revealed that Tom has not passed into the Otherness or any alterantive dimension- he is alive and well in RedHeadMargo's refrigerator, living on chinese take out and double stuff oreos.

It will be revealed that Bluesman Mike Linder has identified and isolated the Brown Sound in his musicical meanderings, and Jack will use this as part of his next fix.

It will be revealed that KRW is a closet Dormentalist with a strange fascination for Pine Lights.

It will be revealed that Silverfish is quietly feeding the funny lil woodland creature with the scarred lip from the backporch- a police investigation into the dissapearance of noisy neighbors will bring this out. Then Silverfish will need Jack to fix it, bringing us back to Jack's new weapon, The Brown Sound.

It will be revealed that Britfan is a secret Westphalen who now wants part of the fortune. Britfan will produce photographic evidence of Rakoshi lurling about the ancestral home, which will be threatened to be released to the scientific community (Brit will eventually do this, and Geraldo Rivera will lead the serach team, Scott Miller will go along as the winner of a national promotional contest Find The Bengali Demon and Travel to the UK Free!)

It will be revealed that BK Akitas' dogs are secretly sneaking off to NY to involve themselves in clandestine Otherness hunting activities. BK will be crushed they didn't invite her along.....

AND................
It will be revealed that FPW is really Jack and everything we've ever read is TRUE!

Bwwahahahahahahaha Smile
This post was last modified: 02-03-2007, 03:45 PM by BK Akitas.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Scott Miller   02-03-2007, 09:24 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:(Brit will eventually do this, and Geraldo Rivera will lead the serach team, Scott Miller will go along as the winner of a national promotional contest Find The Bengali Demon and Travel to the UK Free!)

So I should enter that contest, eh? I've been debating for awhile, but I figured with meeting Geraldo as part of the prize what are the odds that among the billions of his fans I could win.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
webby   02-03-2007, 09:28 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:Ok, I have thought long and hard over this, and spent many hours in a caramel macchiatto induced trance state to come up with the answers!

Here's what will be revealed:

Are you ready?????

It will be revealed that Kenji is actually the last surving descenant of the Japanese religious order- this will be proven when we learn that Kenji amputated his tail.

It will be revealed that Maggers was a college sweetheart of Jack's and bore him a love child named Marlosa. She will come knocking on the door at Sutton Street and yell DADDY!

It will be revealed that Webby is actually an Occulus, which explains how she always knows everything before any of us.

It will be revealed that Ken Valentine is a member of the witness protection program, placed into hiding after ticking off one Vinney The Donut and selling his buisiness to his cousin Abe.

It will be revealed that Tom has not passed into the Otherness or any alterantive dimension- he is alive and well in RedHeadMargo's refrigerator, living on chinese take out and double stuff oreos.

It will be revealed that Bluesman Mike Linder has identified and isolated the Brown Sound in his musicical meanderings, and Jack will use this as part of his next fix.

It will be revealed that KRW is a closet Dormentalist with a strange fascination for Pine Lights.

It will be revealed that Silverfish is quietly feeding the funny lil woodland creature with the scarred lip from the backporch- a police investigation into the dissapearance of noisy neighbors will bring this out. Then Silverfish will need Jack to fix it, bringing us back to Jack's new weapon, The Brown Sound.

It will be revealed that Britfan is a secret Westphalen who now wants part of the fortune. Britfan will produce photographic evidence of Rakoshi lurling about the ancestral home, which will be threatened to be released to the scientific community (Brit will eventually do this, and Geraldo Rivera will lead the serach team, Scott Miller will go along as the winner of a national promotional contest Find The Bengali Demon and Travel to the UK Free!)

It will be revealed that BK Akitas' dogs are secretly sneaking off to NY to involve themselves in clandestine Otherness hunting activities. BK will be crushed they didn't invite her along.....

AND................
It will be revealed that FPW is really Jack and everything we've ever read is TRUE!

Bwwahahahahahahaha Smile

[Image: roflmao.gif] OMG - that is soooooo funny!!

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Silverfish   02-03-2007, 11:39 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:It will be revealed that Silverfish is quietly feeding the funny lil woodland creature with the scarred lip from the backporch- a police investigation into the dissapearance of noisy neighbors will bring this out. Then Silverfish will need Jack to fix it, bringing us back to Jack's new weapon, The Brown Sound.

Only the people who piss me off.

Stephanie

ps would love to meet Jack though...get his autograph

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4