Alan   01-27-2007, 01:17 AM
Spoilers

In the new edition Kusum mentions to Jack that he and Kolobati developed a cover story for the death of their parents to hide their true age. They tell people that their parents were killed in a train wreck in 1948. That would make Kolabati pretending to be at least 52 when she looks to be in her 30's or late 20's.
BK Akitas   01-31-2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah, I brought that up last week along with some other small things.

Nobody's perfect Smile

When I can't sleep or need mass distraction I do goofy things, like go back and read originals and compare them to updated versions looking for all the updates or errors.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
fpw   01-31-2007, 06:59 PM
Alan Wrote:Spoilers

In the new edition Kusum mentions to Jack that he and Kolobati developed a cover story for the death of their parents to hide their true age. They tell people that their parents were killed in a train wreck in 1948. That would make Kolabati pretending to be at least 52 when she looks to be in her 30's or late 20's.

[SIZE="3"]Oops. Missed that in the rewrite.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
BK Akitas   02-01-2007, 02:05 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Oops. Missed that in the rewrite.[/SIZE]

yeah but you pretty much caught everything else- not easy to update a novel but a decade or two, is it?

wuppets may have matured into rascals but mr grape grabber always stays the same! Smile

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!