Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9
luthie2   08-06-2006, 10:24 AM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:You know, this isn't exactly creepy or scary in the conventional sense, but more disturbing than anything else.

MAJOR HARBINGERS SPOILER!!!

...I liked Zek. And what Jack did to him...killing him, and then cutting out his heart...it was so unlike Jack right there, but then he'd been pushed to the far end of his "bad" side at that point. Still...yeesh.

Yeah, I know. I couldn't believe that Jack did that - it really freaked me out! I liked Zek too and was hoping to see some good things happen for the little guy. Boy, was I off course on that one!

But that's one of the things that I love about FPW's works. They're never formulistic and are often full of surprises - albeit less than pleasant ones sometimes! Much like real life itself.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-06-2006, 08:09 PM
luthie2 Wrote:MAJOR HARBINGERS SPOILER!!!

Yeah, I know. I couldn't believe that Jack did that - it really freaked me out! I liked Zek too and was hoping to see some good things happen for the little guy. Boy, was I off course on that one!

But that's one of the things that I love about FPW's works. They're never formulistic and are often full of surprises - albeit less than pleasant ones sometimes! Much like real life itself.

Jack gave him every chance. As the blurb in the new hardcover HARBINGERS sez, "Jack is desperate. And you don't want to make Jack desperate. That when things start blowing up and people start to die."
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-06-2006, 08:13 PM
fpw Wrote:I'm reading this little stroll down memory lane and thinking, jeez, I'm one sick dude.

Admitting that is the first step...Wink
webby   08-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Jack gave him every chance. As the blurb in the new hardcover HARBINGERS sez, "Jack is desperate. And you don't want to make Jack desperate. That when things start blowing up and people start to die."

"Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-07-2006, 11:34 AM
webby Wrote:"Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." Big Grin

That sounds familiar, Webby, but I'm blanking. What's that from again?
webby   08-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:That sounds familiar, Webby, but I'm blanking. What's that from again?

Ack! Classic TV: Bill Bixby as David Banner in "The Incredible Hulk". Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-07-2006, 01:05 PM
webby Wrote:Ack! Classic TV: Bill Bixby as David Banner in "The Incredible Hulk". Wink

Gotcha. Thanks, Webby.
Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9