BK Akitas   01-09-2007, 02:06 AM
Just got my signed copy oday of Harbingers from Shocklines that I treated myself to for my birthday, I'm a little over halfway through and WOW......

THANK YOU for giving our next 'lady with a dog' an..........AKITA!
Now I'm really really really glad I named that outstandingly gorgeous brindle boy (out of my CH "Justice" , my favorite dog ever) BK's Repairman Jack! RJ, by the way, is doing great and his family reads the RJ books! I'll be calling them tomorros to tell them an Akita finally made it it!

Bouncing bouncing bouncing....................
Dannielle and the BlackKnight Akitas

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Kenji   01-09-2007, 08:56 AM
When I was a kid, I had Shiba dog, but I like Akita dog, too.

I wish "lady with a Shiba dog" in next RJ book. Big Grin
fpw   01-09-2007, 09:08 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:THANK YOU for giving our next 'lady with a dog' an..........AKITA!
[SIZE="3"]I thought you'd never notice. Had to return the favor.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
BK Akitas   01-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Fie on you, sir! You know I notice everything. Like the Tomb stating that Jack's sister was the judge and the brother was a pediatrician..got "fixed" (lolol) for Rakoshi.

I got it yesterday afternoon and was up until around midnight finishing it. Wonderful. Disturbing in some aspects but wonderful. Classic Jack all the way. So now I must preorder Bloodline Smile

Still bouncing. Still happy that my breed has got Jack's back Smile "Don't force me to release him". Keeters Rock. RJ rocks. My birthday is complete.

Wondering now about the oppurtunity for Jack to become Citizen Jack by assuming the identity of one missing person who hasn't been so terribly missed, even though Abe says that countries like the UK are a little more difficult to get past; it would really make things so easy, no long drawn out adoption of Vics, the Sutton Place property titles would be secured, plenty of cash- maybe RJ's buddy (dward Burkes) could help it along.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!