Pages (3):    1 2 3
Ken Valentine   06-09-2008, 11:30 PM
THE TOUCH has been revised as well. All the revisions that I've read have just had things which dated them removed or modified. Like the reference to Johnny Carson in the original THE TOMB.

In THE TOUCH, Greg Nash was originally a Vietnam Veteran, now he's a Gulf War vet.

Ken V.

Grand Guignol Wrote:I needed to resurrect this thread to ask a question about the revised books. Aside from The Tomb, Black Wind and Nightworld which other books have been revised?

I have recently re-read The Tomb and will read the revised Back Wind before I read By The Sword. I haven't read Nightworld since it first came out but will read it agin after the last RJ novel comes out.

Basically, the completist in me needs to know what else I may have missed so I can get my butt into gear! Wink

Thanks in advance for the help.
Grand Guignol   06-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi Ken,

Thank you for the information on The Touch. Smile

How Grand was my Guignol?
bones weep tedium   06-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Black Wind has been revised? :confused:

I knew itr was being reprinted, I didnt realise though that it had been revised. It seemed fine as it was - had there been stuff put in or stuff taken out?

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
fpw   06-10-2008, 10:54 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Black Wind has been revised? :confused:

I knew itr was being reprinted, I didnt realise though that it had been revised. It seemed fine as it was - had there been stuff put in or stuff taken out?

[SIZE="3"]Mostly just cleaned up and tweaked here and there.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Oxenberger   06-10-2008, 01:09 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Mostly just cleaned up and tweaked here and there.[/SIZE]

Ohh great, I just bought the original edition from Amazon... I can not leave one word left unread! Ohh the agony...

Cheers,
-Ox
Pages (3):    1 2 3