Pages (8):    1 4 5 6 7 8   
jimbow8   01-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Wouldn't that be nice?! I'd like to see him as Burkes, but wonder if he'd like to try a British accent.

Ken V.
... or maybe Richard Westphalen? LOL

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
webby   01-12-2007, 01:48 AM
Look! Here's a photo of Luis Guzman with James Caviezel (who I still think would make a fine Jack)...http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0245844/0...(I)&seq=21

And here's one of Guzman with all the hard edge he'd need to play Julio: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0181865/1...(I)&seq=22

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maggers   01-12-2007, 01:53 PM
webby Wrote:Look! Here's a photo of Luis Guzman with James Caviezel (who I still think would make a fine Jack)...
Caviezel creeps me out big time. Something about his eyes...I don't trust him. He doesn't radiate the innate moral goodness that I always see in RJ no matter what he's up to.

Quote:And here's one of Guzman with all the hard edge he'd need to play Julio...
I completely agree that Luis Guzman IS Julio.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Maggers   01-12-2007, 02:31 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:... or maybe Richard Westphalen? LOL

Good lord, Paul jumping on and off horses and engaging in deadly swordplay? Hmmm...I think not. But it's fun to imagine. Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Shawn   01-13-2007, 01:20 PM
I thought Julio was Italian?
Maggers   01-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Shawn Wrote:I thought Julio was Italian?

Julio is hispanic.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

BK Akitas   01-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Maggers Wrote:Caviezel creeps me out big time. Something about his eyes...I don't trust him. He doesn't radiate the innate moral goodness that I always see in RJ no matter what he's up to.

I completely agree that Luis Guzman IS Julio.

I'm with you on this. There's loads of places for FPW to make a cameo, including Mr Canelli, Jack's first fix, and Joey Diaz, who runs the chemical analysis on the Rakosh elixir, to a guest at the embassy party (oooh ohhhh I have the perfect dress! bet a bunch of other forum members do too- FPW can give out extars parts for Christmas! lol). Any of those should make the final pic and not end up on the cutting room floor.

Peter Wingfield could be a great Richard Westphalen and he doesn't even need any help learning how to swing a sword or faking an accent (ok so its Welsh but its lovely).

Too bad Maggie Smith is so wrapped up with Harry Potter, she's Nellie all the way. Who was that actress who played the old Heiress in Bringing Down The House? The one with the french bulldog? She'd be great too.

I still want Brianna for Vicky! Smile I mean, can't ya just see it????

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
webby   01-13-2007, 02:39 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:I still want Brianna for Vicky! Smile I mean, can't ya just see it????

Works for me - she's adorable. Now, can you just keep her at this age until filming begins? Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dave F   01-13-2007, 03:30 PM
webby Wrote:Works for me - she's adorable. Now, can you just keep her at this age until filming begins? Big Grin

Good point Webby - the Vicky actress is probably still in utero as we type

The artist formally known as Britfan
BK Akitas   01-13-2007, 05:51 PM
webby Wrote:Works for me - she's adorable. Now, can you just keep her at this age until filming begins? Big Grin

I'd like to keep her at this age FOREVER. This kid is bright, fearless and too damned pretty for her own good..I am in serious trouble!!!!!
She's another one of those, sit-on-the-front-porch-cleaning-your-shotguns- when-gentleman-callers-come-by girls.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Pages (8):    1 4 5 6 7 8