Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 8   
Ken Valentine   12-01-2006, 06:53 PM
mitch Wrote:amen to that...he's still kind of an unknown, so I think he'd work out great

Yep, still fairly unknown, but he does have a following -- all those Firefly fans (of which I'm one.)

He's nice looking, but not a pretty-boy, he can do drama, comedy, and he can definitely show a dark side -- a very dark side.

The more I think about it, the more I believe he can portray a very good RJ.

Well Mitch, now that that's settled, what do you think about Elizabeth Mitchell as Gia?

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1750/Eli...0(I)&seq=3

Ken V.
mitch   12-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Yep, still fairly unknown, but he does have a following -- all those Firefly fans (of which I'm one.)

He's nice looking, but not a pretty-boy, he can do drama, comedy, and he can definitely show a dark side -- a very dark side.

Well Mitch, now that that's settled, what do you think about Elizabeth Mitchell as Gia?

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1750/Eli...0(I)&seq=3

Ken V.
she looks the part, but I'm not familiar with her work, what about Maria Bello?
Maggers   12-01-2006, 07:36 PM
mitch Wrote:she looks the part, but I'm not familiar with her work, what about Maria Bello?

Maria Bello as Gia is brilliant!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

mitch   12-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Maggers Wrote:Maria Bello as Gia is brilliant!
aw shucks, thanks
jimbow8   12-01-2006, 09:11 PM
I'm in love with Maria Bello, but I like Naomi Watts better for this part. Rolleyes

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
mitch   12-01-2006, 09:27 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I'm in love with Maria Bello, but I like Naomi Watts better for this part. Rolleyes
another good choice...what about Naveen Andrews for Kusum?
Maggers   12-01-2006, 09:58 PM
mitch Wrote:another good choice...what about Naveen Andrews for Kusum?

Naveen Andrews! Another FABULOUS idea. Between Naveen Andres and Maria Bello, it's official. Mitch. In my book, you can be the casting director.

Sorry, Jim, but that too skinny, too pointy, too toothy, and too pale Naomi Watts would not be good as the hot blooded blond Italian that Gia is supposed to be.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

KRW   12-01-2006, 10:13 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:We've discussed this many times before. There must be several threads about this subject. Check the search feature on the board. But I don't think your thread should be deleated. You bring a good suggestion to light. Who it will be, only FPW and the producer will know....for now.

Whoever plays the part, it has to be guaranteed that half the RJ board members will not like him! We've never even come close to an agreement yet!Big Grin
Amon   12-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch
amen to that...he's still kind of an unknown, so I think he'd work out great

Yep, still fairly unknown, but he does have a following -- all those Firefly fans (of which I'm one.)

Fillion's a fantastic actor, no doubt about it. It's a shame he always seems to get short-changed, though. First, he gets his series ("FIREFLY") unfairly ripped out from under him; he barely gets to showcase his wonderful skills as a villain when he gets crammed into a measely five episodes of "BUFFY;" and then, worst of all, he gets cast in "SLITHER."

I really wish the film and TV studios would pull their collective heads out of their asses and recognize this guy's talent. He deserves better than dredge like "SLITHER."
jimbow8   12-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Amon Wrote:Fillion's a fantastic actor, no doubt about it. It's a shame he always seems to get short-changed, though. First, he gets his series ("FIREFLY") unfairly ripped out from under him; he barely gets to showcase his wonderful skills as a villain when he gets crammed into a measely five episodes of "BUFFY;" and then, worst of all, he gets cast in "SLITHER."

I really wish the film and TV studios would pull their collective heads out of their asses and recognize this guy's talent. He deserves better than dredge like "SLITHER."
Don't forget he was on "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place" Big Grin

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 8