Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 8   
webby   11-28-2006, 11:54 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I almost called you the attachment queen :eek: .....then thought better of it and changed it to the picture/link/attachment queen.

Kinda wordy, but I like it. Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jimbow8   11-28-2006, 11:56 PM
webby Wrote:Kinda wordy, but I like it. Big Grin
That just gave me an idea of how to turn this into a political discussion .....

*runs*

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
webby   11-29-2006, 12:00 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:That just gave me an idea of how to turn this into a political discussion .....

*runs*

Troublemaker. :p

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amon   11-29-2006, 12:37 AM
Sorry guys. I didn't see a thread about this on this page, and I didn't want to drag up old threads.

Matt Damon I feel might be too short. I don't know.

It just came to me all the sudden when I thought of Vartan.
jimbow8   11-29-2006, 12:45 AM
Amon Wrote:Sorry guys. I didn't see a thread about this on this page, and I didn't want to drag up old threads.

According to IMDb,

Height
5' 10" (1.78 m)

Maybe he just looks small next to Ben Affleck who is 6' 2½" (1.89 m)

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
mitch   11-29-2006, 01:19 AM
I don't know how tall he is, but I nominate Nathan Fillion, the hero that takes a lickin and keeps on kickin. He's the new Bruce Campbell.
Amon   11-29-2006, 02:21 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:According to IMDb,

Height
5' 10" (1.78 m)

Maybe he just looks small next to Ben Affleck who is 6' 2½" (1.89 m)

Hmmm. I would've guessed 5"7" or 5"8". Maybe he looks so short because he doesn't seem to have any neck.

Nathan Fillion kicks ass, no doubt about it, but I'm not sure he's right for Jack. He doesn't strike me as the type that can blend in.
Dave   11-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Amon Wrote:Sorry guys. I didn't see a thread about this on this page, and I didn't want to drag up old threads.

It just came to me all the sudden when I thought of Vartan.
I suggested Vartan many moons ago (again because of Alias), so I'm all for bringing his name up again. The radio interview seemed to suggest they were giving up on big name stars who want to change the story for their own nefarious needs.

Dave
Ken Valentine   12-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Amon Wrote:Nathan Fillion kicks ass, no doubt about it, but I'm not sure he's right for Jack. He doesn't strike me as the type that can blend in.

I kinda like Nathan Fillion as well. As far as "blending" is concerned, all it takes is a good script and a good director. Fillion has what it takes.

http://us.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1481/...,%20Nathan

Ken V.
mitch   12-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I kinda like Nathan Fillion as well. As far as "blending" is concerned, all it takes is a good script and a good director. Fillion has what it takes.

http://us.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1481/...,%20Nathan

Ken V.
amen to that...he's still kind of an unknown, so I think he'd work out great
Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 8