saynomore   11-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Been there, done that.

Still, loved the heck out of it. SAW III completes the trilogy in a satifactory manner.

Now, if someone can tell me, what the hell are they doing working on SAW IV?
Didn't they see SAW III. Story over.

AC

P.S. I'll probably see SAW IV anyway. Forgive this gore geek.
GeraldRice   11-02-2006, 11:08 AM
saynomore Wrote:Been there, done that.

Still, loved the heck out of it. SAW III completes the trilogy in a satifactory manner.

Now, if someone can tell me, what the hell are they doing working on SAW IV?

AC

P.S. I'll probably see SAW IV anyway. Forgive this gore geek.

I'll be there too. Tobin Bell said he'd be willing to be in it. So I see flashbacks happening. There has to be another assistant of some kind we didn't know about. Someone has to stock that place with more people and the little girl has to be rescued (maybe she has some kind of transgression she must atone for).

But Jigsaw may have traps and tapes already set up.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
APhew   11-02-2006, 04:54 PM
saynomore Wrote:Now, if someone can tell me, what the hell are they doing working on SAW IV?

I had the same feeling, where can they possibly go from here? Except for one little item during the final scenes...

SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT

Remember Jigsaw poured wax over a tape that said "play me" that was on the tray next to him? Probably so it wouldn't get ruined by all the blood...
Medusa   11-04-2006, 06:49 PM
I really want to see this now.

A friend lent us Saw and Saw II. We hadn't seen it until last night and today we watched them. Awesome! Freaky! Bloody and goy! I loved them! Makes you wonder about the mind of the guys that thought that up!
Sigokat   11-06-2006, 10:09 AM
I only saw SAW and SAW II, but didn't Jigsaw die at the end of SAW II? And then his protege took over for him from there?

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Tony H   11-06-2006, 12:12 PM
sigokat Wrote:I only saw SAW and SAW II, but didn't Jigsaw die at the end of SAW II? And then his protege took over for him from there?

No he was still alive, grooming Shawnee Smith to take over.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Auskar   11-06-2006, 07:03 PM
I was waiting to see Saw III until I had seen number 2 on cable.

Oops.
Kenji   03-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Last night I saw "SAW III".

This is my reaction.

Hmmm....ugh! Oh! No! Stop it! Don't! Don't do that! Oh....yikes! Ah...*gasp*, no! no!! no!!! Oh, pleeeeeease! Don't do it! It's acid! .............ugh! That's ouch! Holy s**t! That's.......unbelievable! It's her! Why she's in here...?! Ah, I see!.........Don't open the door! Oh, what? Yikes! That's too cold! Oh, C'mon! Help her! Yes! Do it! Take the key! Oh no! It's too late.....What the heck is that? Ugh! That's....yuck! Dirty! That's....pig! Many pigs!

*sigh* I can't wait "Saw IV". Big Grin