Pages (2):    1 2
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Biggles Wrote:I KNEW you would say that! :eek:

Biggles knew it! "A dimension of mind..."
Kenji   03-17-2007, 05:39 AM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:WOW!

I loved this movie. An intelligent (and well-thought-out) story, tight directing, good acting...wow. Very good. It was like Enemy of the State (the movie, not the FPW book) meets Frequency with a bit of Laura (1944) thrown in (yes, seriously!).

Today was the opening day, and I went to a theatre see Deja Vu.

You're right, Barry. This is awesome! Good plot, blast effect, car clash scenes, unexpected story, and fabulous actors (you know who I'm talking about, aren't you?), etc etc...Actually I didn't check this thread before I see "Deja Vu", so I forgot this is time travel movie. As a result, I enjoyed it a lot!

Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:I can already see this joining my Untraditional Time Travel Movie Festival (which includes Timeline, Frequency, Minority Report, Kate & Leopold, and other movies involving time travel minus flying cars or Morlocks).

I especially loved this after the high-aiming (but largely-lacking) The Fountain.

Other thoughts?

In un-traditional time travel movies, I like "Frequency",too. And....speaking of Deja Vu, don't forget "Groundhog Day"! That's the best deja vu movie.Big Grin
Pages (2):    1 2