Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I think it was some sort of spam Joe. He(?) made that post at 5:14 AM on October 27th. He(?) signed off at 5:15 AM, and has never come back.

Ken V.

That was my take too.
Tony H   11-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Most definitely not.

Hey everybody! (And especially Tony.) I met Paige at Pauls book signing in LA. She's warm, friendly, engaging, (a bit quiet at the restaurant as she hadn't met anybody else there) and she has a lovely smile.

Her family is from the Ukraine -- the "bread basket" of Russia.

All the Eastern European people I've met and come to know over the years -- not just Russians, but Eastern Europeans in general -- beginning with a boy I knew whose family escaped from Hungary during the 1956 Revolution (we were in 5th-grade together, and I helped him learn English) . . . were good, warm, friendly people.

Stereotypes are so stupid.

Ken V.

I will have you know Ken that I knew 2 Russians personally. They were always trying to get Moose and Squirrel. So don't tell me about the Russians!

Also... I was making a play on words about how its cold in Russia and far away. (Cold and distant).

I had a family of Ukrainians live two doors down, wonderful people. I even went to a Ukranian Easter service once. I didn't understand a thing they were saying even though they swore it was Catholic.

And I am not stereotyping. I am sure Paige is a lovely person...even though she is probably a spy. Wink

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Tony H   11-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Maggers Wrote:But do you like White Russians? Big Grin

Yes...oh yes I do. You know me too well Maggers! Anything with vodka in it is my friend. Especially vodka bottles.
This post was last modified: 11-06-2006, 12:26 PM by Tony H.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Ken Valentine   11-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Sorry Tony. I've known too many people who judged by stereotype. I didn't catch the humor in your post.

My loss.

Ken V.

AsMoral Wrote:I will have you know Ken that I knew 2 Russians personally. They were always trying to get Moose and Squirrel. So don't tell me about the Russians!

Also... I was making a play on words about how its cold in Russia and far away. (Cold and distant).

I had a family of Ukrainians live two doors down, wonderful people. I even went to a Ukranian Easter service once. I didn't understand a thing they were saying even though they swore it was Catholic.

And I am not stereotyping. I am sure Paige is a lovely person...even though she is probably a spy. Wink
NewYorkjoe   11-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I think it was some sort of spam Joe. He(?) made that post at 5:14 AM on October 27th. He(?) signed off at 5:15 AM, and has never come back.

Ken V.

Fooled Again! Rolleyes
Tony H   11-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Sorry Tony. I've known too many people who judged by stereotype. I didn't catch the humor in your post.

My loss.

Ken V.

No biggie Ken. I don't judge anyone with the exception of those who judge. I cant stand judgemental people always making their judgements in their snobby judgemental way. I especially cant stand Judge Reinhold.
This post was last modified: 11-06-2006, 02:17 PM by Tony H.

Certified 100% Serious
Ken Valentine   11-06-2006, 01:02 PM
AsMoral Wrote:No biggie Ken. I don't judge anyone with the exception of those who judge. I cant stand judgemental people always making their judgemements in their snobby judgemental way. I especially cant stand Judge Reinhold.

I always judge! Big Grin

And who is Judge Reinhold?

Ken V.
Scott Miller   11-06-2006, 02:09 PM
AsMoral Wrote:I don't like Russian ladies. I find them to be cold and distant.

This makes me laugh because we have a new cheerleading instructor at the daycare I work at who happens to be a very cute Russian gal, but she has the 'stereotypical' Russian manner. We amuse ourselves by imagining all sorts of instructions she has for her students.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I always judge! Big Grin

Ken V.

I believe he's Judge Dredd's second cousin by marriage.
Tony H   11-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I always judge! Big Grin

Ken V.

Bad actor from a lot of 80s films.

Certified 100% Serious
Pages (3):    1 2 3