Pages (2): 1 2   
SteveBlack   06-27-2004, 07:09 AM
Does anyone have a .doc or a link for the Nightworld Chronicles thingie that some of you chappies wrote a few years ago? I'd love to get a copy

cheers
Steve
Lisa   06-27-2004, 01:08 PM
Dave would have the master document for that. You might try emailing him as he seems to be absent this week.

Lisa
jimbow8   06-27-2004, 01:53 PM
SteveBlack Wrote:Does anyone have a .doc or a link for the Nightworld Chronicles thingie that some of you chappies wrote a few years ago? I'd love to get a copy

cheers
Steve
I have a copy that he sent me. Just tlet me find it and I'll post it.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
jimbow8   06-27-2004, 01:57 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I have a copy that he sent me. Just tlet me find it and I'll post it.
It is too big to post. I'll email it to you.

Umm...Steve...I tried to email it to the address you have listed but I got a delivery failure. Is the address correct? Do you have a different email?
This post was last modified: 06-27-2004, 02:02 PM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
SteveBlack   06-27-2004, 06:42 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:It is too big to post. I'll email it to you.

Umm...Steve...I tried to email it to the address you have listed but I got a delivery failure. Is the address correct? Do you have a different email?

Hi Jimbow - thanks for trying but I've realised I forgot to change my profile to my new email address - I was getting about 60 spams per day and chenged it the other week!! My new address is steveblack@ntlworld.com

Many thanks
Steve
Dave   06-28-2004, 05:55 AM
SteveBlack Wrote:Hi Jimbow - thanks for trying but I've realised I forgot to change my profile to my new email address - I was getting about 60 spams per day and chenged it the other week!! My new address is steveblack@ntlworld.com

Many thanks
Steve

You got mail, Steve.

Enjoy.

Dave
jpwynn   06-28-2004, 11:38 AM
SteveBlack Wrote:Does anyone have a .doc or a link for the Nightworld Chronicles thingie that some of you chappies wrote a few years ago? I'd love to get a copy

cheers
Steve

What's the Nightworld Chronicles?
Dave   06-28-2004, 01:42 PM
jpwynn Wrote:What's the Nightworld Chronicles?

It's a fan fiction book that a few of us put together for the first GU, way back when.

The stories (most of them anyway) tie into Nightworld without directly pinching from it (ie we'd write about the homeless guy on page 200 of Nightworld, why was he homeless, what had he seen, etc...).

Sounds riveting eh?

Dave

PS If you, or anyone else, would like to read it, send me an email and I'll send you the file (pdf about 180 pages).
SteveBlack   06-28-2004, 03:03 PM
Many thanks Jim & Dave for sending me a copy - very interesting looking. I'll have to print them off as I hate reading books on-screen!
Many thanks
Steve
jimbow8   06-28-2004, 03:07 PM
SteveBlack Wrote:Many thanks Jim & Dave for sending me a copy - very interesting looking. I'll have to print them off as I hate reading books on-screen!
Many thanks
Steve
Me too. That's probably the main reason I haven't read it yet.

Pages (2): 1 2