Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9
Maggers   01-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Medusa Wrote:Here in texas the hour before the new episode starts they are running a recap show of those episodes.

I've seen them all about 3 times each so far. I tape them.

Can't wait for the new season or whatever they're calling it.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Medusa   01-26-2007, 12:11 AM
I just saw commercials for the new episodes! I can't wait!
BK Akitas   01-29-2007, 02:28 PM
I completely LOST interest nthis show about halfway through the second season. I'm a fairly analytical person and I like order, a plot line I beleive in- this show makes absolutely no sense to me.
But I'm willing to give it another try IF you all Lostboys (and girls) can give me the rundown, from season one, what the hell is going on. Give me enough to bring me up to speed. Thanks

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Auskar   01-29-2007, 06:49 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:I completely LOST interest nthis show about halfway through the second season. I'm a fairly analytical person and I like order, a plot line I beleive in- this show makes absolutely no sense to me.
But I'm willing to give it another try IF you all Lostboys (and girls) can give me the rundown, from season one, what the hell is going on. Give me enough to bring me up to speed. Thanks
I forget. I think this season is mostly uninteresting so far, but that's just me.
Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9