Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9   
Maggers   11-08-2006, 07:22 PM
mike36799 Wrote:So sad... EKO!! Well, I felt like it was his decision that the island killed him. Even more interesting is how the surgery will playout next week.

Woo hoo! The surgery is tonight. Judging from the commercials I've seen, it seems as if Jack demands to get off the Island. Ben says ok, but what does that really mean?

Random thoughts I've had...

Kate can never leave the Island. If she goes back to the real world, she'll wind up on the lam, probably get caught and land in the slammer. I don't see any future for her beyond the Island, given that she's responsible for 2 deaths back there. There seems to be a karmic scale at work on the Island. Retribution, remorse, and forgiveness play huge roles in each person's story. Kate's gotta pay for what she did. That's how the scales work and that's how I see it, even though she has fabulous hair and I like her alot.

Sawyer doesn't want to be forgiven for anything and only wants to be punished. He could wind up dead if he doesn't change his attitude.

That's it for now. Let's see what tonight brings. Cool

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Medusa   11-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Wow! Great episode! I can't believe I have to wait until freakin' February! Noooo!
Lisa   11-09-2006, 12:31 AM
It seems that Jack has taken the liberty of borrowing Benry's backbone.
Maggers   11-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Lisa Wrote:It seems that Jack has taken the liberty of borrowing Benry's backbone.

Lisa, you so punny!

Ben promised to get Jack off that island. Yeah, he'll put him back on the original island.

Does anyone think the 2 island thing is a scam?

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Lisa   11-09-2006, 11:42 AM
What do you mean by a scam?

I was thinking the same thing when Benry promised to get him "off the island."
Maggers   11-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Lisa Wrote:What do you mean by a scam?
That it was some sort of visual trick, that there is some way the islands are connected. Nothing is as it seems on this show, so anything is possible. I'm suspect of everything, everything!

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

cobalt   11-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm just mad that we're going to be without LOST for 4 months! Little teasers in the new series to make us watch it....:mad:

EWMAN
Maggers   11-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Is anyone else as suspicious of Kate and her true intentions as I am? Yes, she and Sawyer had a night to remember. Yes, they were the proverbial caged animals in heat. Yes, it was tender. But somehow, though Sawyer's feelings are genuine, I never get that feeling from Kate. She couldn't verbalize "I love you," while he could.

It's not that I think Kate is up to no good. It's just that I can't trust her around men. She's never for real, and she's always self-serving.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Auskar   11-10-2006, 06:18 AM
I think there are two islands. It seems to me that when they brought the woman back who was wounded, they said, "The sub is returning!" or something like that. Which leads me to believe there are two islands.

I could be wrong. According to everyone I know, I'm gong deaf and I'm losing my mind. Big Grin Cool
Maggers   11-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Auskar Wrote:I think there are two islands. It seems to me that when they brought the woman back who was wounded, they said, "The sub is returning!" or something like that. Which leads me to believe there are two islands.

I could be wrong. According to everyone I know, I'm gong deaf and I'm losing my mind. Big Grin Cool

Nice catch, that "sub is returning" quote.

I caught something in the last episode when the really nasty Other, whose wife/girlfriend was killed, left the OR on his way to try and kill Sawyer. The nasty Other said to another Other, something like why is Ben trusting Jack, "Shephard wasn't even on Jacob's list." That last part in quotes is an exact quote. Who the hell is Jacob? And what list was that? I know the Tailies had a list created about them, but did Jack's group have a list created by .... whom, Ethan, or Jacob? And, again, who the hell is Jacob?

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9