Pages (3): 1 2 3   
Tony H   10-12-2006, 03:56 PM
She's cute and trashy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...rman&hl=en

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
jimbow8   10-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Tony, that is from her special: Jesus is Magic. If you haven't seen it, go out and rent it. It's hilarious and offensive.

I GUARANTEE that you will love this. That's right GUARANTEED!
This post was last modified: 10-12-2006, 04:08 PM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
GeraldRice   10-12-2006, 04:29 PM
I like Sarah. I think she's very funny. I don't remember what roast it was, but when she thanked Jimmy Kimmel for the clap or whatever it was I was rolling.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Maggers   10-12-2006, 04:41 PM
I love her and her trashy mouth and filthy mind. My kinda gal. Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

HaroldDemure   10-12-2006, 10:25 PM
i'd marry her. dang you, Jimmy Kimmel!:mad:
Scott Miller   10-13-2006, 09:45 AM
Good to know I'm not the only one keen on her, what a babe. I highly recommend short-lived, but absolutely hilarious Greg The Bunny TV show with her as part of the ensemble.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
GeraldRice   10-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Greg the Bunny still lives on IFC. And there are episodes that never could have aired on network TV.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Auskar   10-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Sarah Silverman is supposed to be on the Tonight Show on Wednesday night.
This post was last modified: 10-20-2006, 10:46 PM by Auskar.
Scott Miller   02-27-2007, 07:03 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Tony, that is from her special: Jesus is Magic. If you haven't seen it, go out and rent it. It's hilarious and offensive.

I GUARANTEE that you will love this. That's right GUARANTEED!

I wrapped up my movie week with her Jesus Is Magic special last night and while I think she is funny and the special wasn't bad, female comics just don't make me laugh like their male counterparts.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Blake   02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
I really like "The Sarah Silverman Program" on Comedy Central. The exchange in the AIDS clinic had me in stitches. After Sarah is asked how many times she's had unprotected sex, she writes something down and hands it to the nurse. The conversation goes something like this (apologies for not getting it exact):

Nurse: "There are two numbers here."
Sarah: "That one's for the front."
Nurse: "They're the same number."
Sarah: "Yeah, I'm kinda OCD like that."

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.
Pages (3): 1 2 3