Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Jamo   10-05-2006, 12:05 PM
In my eyes that's cool stuff! But, i couldn't wait until next day if it is exciting ^^

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Biggles   10-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Lon Wrote:Ever since Legacies, whenever I pick up a new Jack book, I wait to start reading it until the same day of the week as the book begins, and then make every effort to only read that day's section each day and not to fall behind.

At first I did this just to prolong the reading experience and keep myself from binging like a kid on Halloween night, Big Grin but then I found it accentuated the books' cliffhanger/episodic feel.

Someone tell me I'm not the only weirdo who does this. :o

I've got good news and bad news. First the bad news: Apparently only you and Barry share this indiosyncracy. Now the good news: We are probably the most idiosyncratic bunch of people on the internet; so if you have to hang out with a bunch of compadres, we are they. :eek:

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
ccosborne3   10-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Your new Delta Tau Chi name is...Everett Sanders.

Good one! Smile
tenebroust   10-05-2006, 10:15 PM
Personally my reading habits, when it comes to FPW is to tear right in as soon as I get it, and to keep reading until I am done. I finished Harbinger's today.
Ken Valentine   10-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Lon Wrote:Thanks for the welcomes above, folks. And Barry, glad to hear there's more than one RJ/FPW fan with my particular weirdness going on! Smile

Well, I don't happen to have that particular weirdosity, but I sure do understand it.

Welcome to the board.

Ken V.
Scott Miller   10-06-2006, 02:34 AM
ccosborne3 Wrote:Good one! Smile

Glad it wasn't for naught, 'cause I thought it was good too.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Lon   10-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Well, it would appear that even my personal weirdness cannot withstand the masterful pacing of INFERNAL. Finished it today in a marathon family-ignoring reading session which was either about a week in advance of the book's daily sections, or several months in advance of Christmas Eve...not that I think I would have been able to wait THAT long, either, heh.

Dang! What a read! I think the only way I'll be able to hold off on a trip to get HARBINGERS is to go hunt down THE TOUCH instead...Big Grin

Coming Soon:
"Something to Hold the Door Closed" in Frontier Cthulhu

[SIZE="1"]Web: www.lonprater.com
LJ: lonfiction.livejournal.com[/SIZE]
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-08-2006, 07:42 PM
Lon Wrote:Well, it would appear that even my personal weirdness cannot withstand the masterful pacing of INFERNAL. Finished it today in a marathon family-ignoring reading session which was either about a week in advance of the book's daily sections, or several months in advance of Christmas Eve...not that I think I would have been able to wait THAT long, either, heh.

Dang! What a read! I think the only way I'll be able to hold off on a trip to get HARBINGERS is to go hunt down THE TOUCH instead...Big Grin

Lon, 'pears ta me yer gonna fit raight in. Welcome to the board.
Lon   10-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the welcomes and glad to make your acquaintances. I figure it's safe to say, "Any friend of Jack's is a friend of mine." Smile

Coming Soon:
"Something to Hold the Door Closed" in Frontier Cthulhu

[SIZE="1"]Web: www.lonprater.com
LJ: lonfiction.livejournal.com[/SIZE]
Weatherford   10-09-2006, 04:35 PM
You are nuts! But, then we all are... I go straight to reading (or re-reading) my fpw's and don't put them down 'til I am finished. Always.... I've been known to stay up all night to finish them.... Who needs sleep anyway when there are books to read??

Wink:p Big Grin
Pages (3):    1 2 3