Pages (7):    1 2 3 4 5 7   
cobalt   10-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Medusa Wrote:Yes! So when's the next one out? ha ha I'll wait about a week then sit down and read it again!
Not soon enough for me. FPW picked the tittle.............does that mean the next book is coming soooonnnn?

Gotta go.....doggies have to go out and Grey's Anatomy is commin' on. Later!

EWMAN
tenebroust   10-05-2006, 10:18 PM
I just finished Harbingers and I am already gnawing at the book spine waiting for another Repairman Jack! My favorite authors never can seem to find enough time to write enough to keep my brain satisfied!
webby   10-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Medusa Wrote:Oh. My. God.

I have never cried so much reading RPJ! That was great! I loved it!

It's a pretty rare thing when a book actually makes me cry - but Harbingers and the revised Nightworld turned me into a blubbering fool! Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
XamberB   10-05-2006, 10:30 PM
webby Wrote:It's a pretty rare thing when a book actually makes me cry - but Harbingers and the revised Nightworld turned me into a blubbering fool! Big Grin

I've got to get the new Nightworld. Harbingers was such a good book -- very sad, but very good.

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
webby   10-05-2006, 10:37 PM
XamberB Wrote:I've got to get the new Nightworld. Harbingers was such a good book -- very sad, but very good.

And the new Nightworld is every bit as good! After reading it, there are now some things in RJ's world that I know the outcome, but not how they got that way. Does that make sense?

I think I'm only about 10% regretful of having read it before the complete RJ series. Maybe even less.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
XamberB   10-05-2006, 10:45 PM
webby Wrote:And the new Nightworld is every bit as good! After reading it, there are now some things in RJ's world that I know the outcome, but not how they got that way. Does that make sense?

I think I'm only about 10% regretful of having read it before the complete RJ series. Maybe even less.

Yes, it makes a lot of sense to me! Can't wait to get Nightworld. I read books I like over and over. I'd really like to find The Tomb and The Keep in hardback. I know RJ wasn't in The Keep, but I always read it first when re-re-re-re-reading the series.

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
Medusa   10-06-2006, 12:17 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Not soon enough for me. FPW picked the tittle.............does that mean the next book is coming soooonnnn?

Tonight's Grey's Anatomy was a good one! Loved her "dream"! This and Lost are the only shows I watch!
Ken Valentine   10-06-2006, 01:26 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Not soon enough for me. FPW picked the tittle.............does that mean the next book is coming soooonnnn?

Tittle?

Ken - ducking and running - V.
Kenji   10-06-2006, 07:04 AM
Medusa Wrote:Oh. My. God.

I have never cried so much reading RPJ! That was great! I loved it!

You received the book at Oct 3 and finished reading it at Oct 6?! What a fast reading! Big Grin
Medusa   10-06-2006, 09:43 AM
I couldn't stop; couldn't put it down. I was up real late. Plus unfortunately I'm a fast reader.
Pages (7):    1 2 3 4 5 7