Pages (2):    1 2
outlanders   09-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome folks. It's nice coming to a place and getting that sort of reception.

Medusa - yes, but the main writer for the series is Mark Ellis. =) James Axler is just a house name.

I must admit that Repairman Jack is one hell of a good Character. It's rare when I read a book and find myself feeling any sort of emotion, very rare. It's happened twice so far with The Tomb. Thats a really good sign in my view.

Chris
This post was last modified: 09-23-2006, 10:04 PM by outlanders.
cottonm   09-24-2006, 12:02 AM
I have read all of the RJ books and can hardly wait until the next #11! When might that be? I have my daughter and husband hooked. I love the characters such as Abe, Gia, Vicky and the bar gang, please don't kill any of them off any of the next books. I have only read a few of the other books but have enjoyed them just as much. I must say Black Wind was a great book and loved the plot plus characters. I am reading some of you short stories and they are wonderful. I will be a fan for life! Thanks for all the hours of fun, sleepless nights and entertainment.
Cottonm
KRW   09-24-2006, 01:03 AM
cottonm Wrote:I have read all of the RJ books and can hardly wait until the next #11! When might that be? I have my daughter and husband hooked. I love the characters such as Abe, Gia, Vicky and the bar gang, please don't kill any of them off any of the next books. I have only read a few of the other books but have enjoyed them just as much. I must say Black Wind was a great book and loved the plot plus characters. I am reading some of you short stories and they are wonderful. I will be a fan for life! Thanks for all the hours of fun, sleepless nights and entertainment.
Cottonm

You hear that FPW? You're causing women to have sleepless nights! You must be good!!!!!!

Welcome to the board cottenm.Smile
cobalt   09-24-2006, 09:23 AM
Welcome cottonm.
Great stories and a group of readers that are just as "hooked" as you.........what more can you ask for?

EWMAN
webby   09-24-2006, 11:24 AM
outlanders Wrote:I must admit that Repairman Jack is one hell of a good Character. It's rare when I read a book and find myself feeling any sort of emotion, very rare. It's happened twice so far with The Tomb. Thats a really good sign in my view.

Chris

Welcome outlanders!
Consider the emotion you felt with The Tomb to be just a Harbinger of things to come! Wink

It's an excellent point, btw. I'm sure many others here are like me in that we read a lot of books, but almost no other author gets me as emotionally involved as FPW. Not even close.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
redheadmargo   09-24-2006, 08:02 PM
You are so right, webby!!!

welcome outlanders and cottonm!! Just joined myself a few days ago...really nice people here!!!
XamberB   09-24-2006, 09:07 PM
webby Wrote:almost no other author gets me as emotionally involved as FPW. Not even close.
I feel the same way. The only other authors I liked this much are gone - Gary Jennings, Robert Heinlein and Gordon Dickson.

Welcome Outlanders and CottonM!!!

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
Pages (2):    1 2