Pages (2):    1 2
Scott Hajek   06-29-2004, 05:19 PM
Susan Wrote:So I guess she was lying. By this time Christian was emotionally invested in the wee bairn and decided to help the woman parent the child.

I believe Christian attributed it to "black-out sex" or something like that. She didn't remember doing someone other than Christian.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Mike Hanson   07-03-2004, 07:39 PM
I've only seen five episodes so far, but what truly blows me away is the cast. Everyone has such "presense." Its like watching a bunch of movie stars slumming on a tv show...and yes, I'm saying that in a "good" way.

I hope this stays on the air for a loooonngggg time.
Scott Miller   07-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Susan Wrote:For those of you that haven't seen it, it's great! Irreverent, shocking, sexy, funny and poignant.

Set in Miami (where I grew up), it's the story of two morally challenged plastic surgeons who are best friends. You get to see their personal lives and professional lives and how they intertwine.

It stars Julian McMahon, Dylan Walsh, Joelie Richardson and Roma Maffia.

If you haven't already, give it a try.

Susan

I tried it and.......I LLLLIKE IT! I watched the first three episodes from season 1 and am an instant fan. I hope that it can sustain the quality for the rest of show.

Watching TV on DVD is awesome, although I tend to gobble them up like Halloween candy.

Scott

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Scott Hajek   07-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I tried it and.......I LLLLIKE IT! I watched the first three episodes from season 1 and am an instant fan. I hope that it can sustain the quality for the rest of show.

Watching TV on DVD is awesome, although I tend to gobble them up like Halloween candy.

Scott

If you liked the first three, you'll love the rest. Season 2 is off to a great start.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Susan   07-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:If you liked the first three, you'll love the rest. Season 2 is off to a great start.

It is! Although I got all choked up at this week's episode.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Scott Hajek   07-16-2004, 04:57 PM
Susan Wrote:It is! Although I got all choked up at this week's episode.

Susan

Uh oh! I haven't watched it yet. I'm going to watch it tonight!

Scott Hajek

Pages (2):    1 2