fpw   08-19-2006, 12:29 PM
[SIZE="3"]From the opening sentence:

(HARBINGERS) provides everything that fans of this excellent and frequently horrific series have come to expect.

PW [/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
XamberB   08-19-2006, 05:14 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]From the opening sentence:

(HARBINGERS) provides everything that fans of this excellent and frequently horrific series have come to expect.

PW [/SIZE]
Harbingers is a fantastic Repairman Jack book, need I say more? I'd love to have my copy autographed (hint, hint!)

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
fpw   08-19-2006, 10:12 PM
XamberB Wrote:Harbingers is a fantastic Repairman Jack book, need I say more? I'd love to have my copy autographed (hint, hint!)

[SIZE="3"]Just send it to me. Or if you're in LA or Phoenix or Austin, wait for autumn.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
XamberB   08-20-2006, 01:53 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Just send it to me. Or if you're in LA or Phoenix or Austin, wait for autumn.[/SIZE]
I'm in NYC

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
Jamo   08-20-2006, 01:05 PM
I would like to have an autographged book, too. Do u have German Editions you could sign and send to me? Wink

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
KRW   08-20-2006, 11:09 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Just send it to me. Or if you're in LA or Phoenix or Austin, wait for autumn.[/SIZE]

Phoenix...........? Autumn............? Really................?

Ken