Pages (2):    1 2
Dave   08-03-2006, 07:26 AM
Biggles Wrote:I have thought about doing just that, for a "Northwest Indiana Premiere", but unfortunately Mike dropped the "F-Bomb" a few times, and I'm reluctant to have our priest and youth group attend such a showing. :confused:
And my script was originally pure as driven snow. Mike asked to say all those nasty, nasty words. In fact, it was a romantic comedy before the rest of the cast and crew had their two cents worth.

Honest guv'nor.

Dave
Biggles   08-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Dave Wrote:And my script was originally pure as driven snow. Mike asked to say all those nasty, nasty words. In fact, it was a romantic comedy before the rest of the cast and crew had their two cents worth.

Honest guv'nor.

Dave

That's interesting, cuz I told him yesterday that I thought he said there were more F-Bombs in it than were in the final cut. He said yeah, a lot of them were cut out. Now which of you is telling the truth?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Dave   08-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Biggles Wrote:That's interesting, cuz I told him yesterday that I thought he said there were more F-Bombs in it than were in the final cut. He said yeah, a lot of them were cut out. Now which of you is telling the truth?
As Mike isn't here to defend himself. Me. And you should always take the word of a Brit over the word of your closest and dearest.

Sorry Mike. Big Grin

Dave
Pages (2):    1 2