Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
jimbow8   07-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Marc B. Wrote:From what I read recently they couldn't work with his schedule so he's not in it.
He is (still) listed on the IMDb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/fullcredits

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Noelie   07-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Marc B. Wrote:From what I read recently they couldn't work with his schedule so he's not in it.

It was just announced last week, I think, on IMDB that he is again confirmed to be playing Jack's father in Pirates III.

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
cobalt   07-12-2006, 03:22 PM
I've heard two different rumors. The first, #3 was filmed right after #2 was, so that it's done. Rumor 2 has parts of the film done with much more to follow. But who knows until official word is given by the production company.

EWMAN
Maggers   07-12-2006, 05:51 PM
I saw a news story today in which Richards said he would be doing it, providing his coconutted head held together till then.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Maggers   07-12-2006, 05:53 PM
I've got one word for "Dead Man's Chest." Tedious. I saw it Saturday night and thought it was Tuesday by the time the film ended. It had all the elements, they just didn't jell for me.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

jacobm   07-13-2006, 03:32 PM
I thought Orlando Bloom just plain stunk, and Keira Knightly was whiny. The villains were to distracting looking but the kraken was interesting. Johnny Depp was again the best part of the movie. How much older does he have to get before he changes his name to John Depp or Jonathan Depp? Overall it was okay, but it does not hold a candle to the first one.
SickThing   07-15-2006, 01:47 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:I've heard two different rumors. The first, #3 was filmed right after #2 was, so that it's done. Rumor 2 has parts of the film done with much more to follow. But who knows until official word is given by the production company.

According to the recent cover story in Entertainment Weekly, they intended to shoot all of #3 simultaneously with #2, but were unable to do it for various reasons (hurricanes, actors' schedules, budget). They have about half of #3 filmed already, with lots more to shoot.

Hunter
Kenji   07-15-2006, 07:21 AM
Today I saw DM'sC and it was very very....GOOD! I enjoyed it a lot. I didn't care that running time was long. 2 hours and half? No problem! Even if it was 3 hours, if the movie is entertaining........I don't care! Big Grin

Johnny Depp was outstanding, but I prefer his character in first movie. Orland Bloom and Keira Knightlay were a little bit weak than first movie, but that was okay. Actually, I didn't care them. In this DM'sC, main character is Davy Jones! What a ugly face! Yikes! And his squirming tentacles on face! Hmmm......looked yummy! If I have soy sauce and wasabi....oh, sorry! :p

Oh, and that ending was......DAMN! I can't wait to see sequel!
Ken Valentine   07-16-2006, 04:51 AM
Kenji Wrote:In this DM'sC, main character is Davy Jones! What a ugly face! Yikes! And his squirming tentacles on face! Hmmm......looked yummy! If I have soy sauce and wasabi....oh, sorry! :p

Kenji, you're a very sick man.

I love it! Big Grin

Ken V.
Kenji   07-16-2006, 05:09 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Kenji, you're a very sick man.

I love it! Big Grin

Ken V.

Am I? Nah! I guess that some people thought like me. Big Grin

Put aside my bad joke, squid and octopus's tentacles are a good taste. It's true.Wink
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5