Pages (2):    1 2
gleeful   06-20-2006, 01:06 AM
Oh, thank goodness! Smile

You people just made my day - no more jack would have been horrible.
Amon   06-20-2006, 01:26 AM
I'd have to wait to read the revised Nightworld until FPW finishes the remaining RJ books first. For me, it'd be a lot more suspenseful and fun that way. Big Grin
Kenji   06-20-2006, 10:07 AM
gleeful Wrote:Greetings everyone,

I have not yet read Infernal and Harbingers, but reading the posts on this forum I got the impression that Harbingers might be the last "real" RJ book and it's only YA prequels from now on.

Please, oh please, tell me it's not true!

Kind Regards
gleeful

PS: Apologies in advance should I have gotten it all wrong.

It's not true.....I hope. As Bluesman said, there should be at least 4 more. So....as a result, we can enjoy RJ books at least 4 or 5 years. After that...YA prequels...yeah, I'm looking forward to them. But I think Paul has some secret weapons like new series....for example,

Repairman Jane! (New series's main character is woman...? I assumed so.)

:p
webby   06-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Kenji Wrote:It's not true.....I hope. As Bluesman said, there should be at least 4 more. So....as a result, we can enjoy RJ books at least 4 or 5 years. After that...YA prequels...yeah, I'm looking forward to them. But I think Paul has some secret weapons like new series....for example,

Repairman Jane! (New series's main character is woman...? I assumed so.)

:p

Wouldn't that be Repairperson Jane? :p

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kenji   06-20-2006, 10:31 AM
webby Wrote:Wouldn't that be Repairperson Jane? :p

Repairperson...? I couldn't find out "Repairwoman", "Repairlady", "Repairperson" in my dictionary...well, I guess "Repairwoman" is good for that.Big Grin
Pages (2):    1 2