Marc   06-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Okay... for those interested I have posted the "test" trailer (not 100% complete since it's missing a few sound effects but it's very close to the final mix) and a 5 minute sequence from the movie. Both require Quicktime 7. The scene is a fairly large file at 35MB but it is pretty high resolution. These are going to be posted on the official site this weekend. Finally, the 5 minute sequence hasn't been color corrected yet so in the final film the scene will look more colorful and natural.

Trailer
5-minute Sequence

Enjoy!
Maggers   06-15-2006, 12:41 AM
Nicely done, Marc! I can't wait to see the whole film. Good show.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Kenji   06-17-2006, 11:55 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Okay... for those interested I have posted the "test" trailer (not 100% complete since it's missing a few sound effects but it's very close to the final mix) and a 5 minute sequence from the movie. Both require Quicktime 7. The scene is a fairly large file at 35MB but it is pretty high resolution. These are going to be posted on the official site this weekend. Finally, the 5 minute sequence hasn't been color corrected yet so in the final film the scene will look more colorful and natural.

Trailer
5-minute Sequence

Enjoy!

That's great, Marc! I saw 5-minutes Sequence. I want to see continuation.
Biggles   07-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Marc,

Just wondering when you'll have an IMDB entry for the movie. Anxiously awaiting release; looks really good!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Marc   07-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Biggles Wrote:Just wondering when you'll have an IMDB entry for the movie. Anxiously awaiting release; looks really good!

To get into IMDB you either have to have been in a festival (and prove it) or have a distribution deal. In either case we should have something added in the next few months.

As for the release we're about four days away from having everything complete and at that point copies will be sent to cast and crew. Everyone else is going to have to wait a little while longer while we secure distribution. We're talking to several parties now so hopefully something will be signed in the next two months.
cobalt   07-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Good luck Marc. Hope everything works well for the distribution.

EWMAN