Tony H   07-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Though I normally detest remakes, I am all in favor of seeing a classic movie remade with a new twist. I have no expectations of this film if it ever sees the light of day (It is in its third postponement) but I will see it just because I love the 3-D medium. Zombies comin at'cha!

http://nightofthelivingdead3d.com/html/index.html
This post was last modified: 07-03-2006, 01:07 PM by Tony H.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
ccosborne3   07-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Interesting that it's part of the public domain. Theres a disclaimer that George A. Romero is not affiliated in any way. You'd think that someone would have renewed the copyright (if thats how it works) for such a popular franchise.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-03-2006, 01:15 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Though I normally detest remakes, I am all in favor of seeing a classic movie remade with a new twist. I have no expectations of this film if it ever sees the light of day (It is in its third postponement) but I will see it just because I love the 3-D medium. Zombies comin at'cha!

http://nightofthelivingdead3d.com/html/index.html

How about a remake of GONE WITH THE WIND starring Pete Doherty as Rhett and Paris Hilton as Scarlett?
This post was last modified: 07-03-2006, 01:17 PM by Bluesman Mike Lindner.
Tony H   07-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:How about a remake of GONE WITH THE WIND starring Pete Doherty as Rhett and Paris Hilton as Scarlett?

That's hot!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-03-2006, 01:35 PM
AsMoral Wrote:That's hot!

I'd pay top-dollar to see that flick. And we could have Morrissey as Ashley Wilkes!
cobalt   07-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I'd pay top-dollar to see that flick. And we could have Morrissey as Ashley Wilkes!
.......and Queen Latifa as Prizzie. "I said I don't know nottin 'bout birthin' babies bitch, ya deaf"? :p

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-09-2006, 08:51 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:.......and Queen Latifa as Prizzie. "I said I don't know nottin 'bout birthin' babies bitch, ya deaf"? :p

That cast is box-office gold!
BrettM   07-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:How about a remake of GONE WITH THE WIND starring Pete Doherty as Rhett and Paris Hilton as Scarlett?
Well, I, myself, was perfectly happy with Harvey Korman and Carol Burnett in those roles.

Brett

*SLMW 1.0* No animals were harmed in the production of this message.
webby   07-09-2006, 09:31 PM
BrettM Wrote:Well, I, myself, was perfectly happy with Harvey Korman and Carol Burnett in those roles.

Brett

LOL! Classic! There's no improving on that! Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cobalt   07-09-2006, 10:37 PM
BrettM Wrote:Well, I, myself, was perfectly happy with Harvey Korman and Carol Burnett in those roles.

Brett
Oh.........I can see Carol on the stairs, with the drapes as a dress................and the curtain rod thru her dress arms, on her back. She had to walk down the stairs side-ways to fit. LOL!!!

EWMAN