topol_sheap   06-13-2006, 05:14 PM
HI All again Wink

I'm having a bit of a clear out of my shelves at the moment, and I've put some dark harvest and gauntlet FPWs on ebay. Most notable is the Haunted Air.

I'm not sure if I shoudl post this here, but if not, please remove it.

Thanks,

Topol
Biggles   06-14-2006, 12:13 AM
topol_sheap Wrote:HI All again Wink

I'm having a bit of a clear out of my shelves at the moment, and I've put some dark harvest and gauntlet FPWs on ebay. Most notable is the Haunted Air.

Thanks,

Topol

The Haunted Air is exceedingly rare. (I'm a poet and don't know it). I think letting your board buddies know is a service. Better one of our own gets it!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
fpw   06-14-2006, 07:59 AM
topol_sheap Wrote:HI All again Wink

Thanks,

Topol

[SIZE="3"]What Biggles said. Post a link to help folks out.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
topol_sheap   06-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Your wish is my command:

UK Ebay
US Ebay

I've included both major sites, but I'm willing to post to most countries.. it'll cost more than the UK postage I am specifying though...

Thanks for the support,

Topol
topol_sheap   06-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi,

I've now added another Gauntlet RMJ onto ebay - Infernal. THis one comes with the Chapbook of the outline...

EBAY UK
EBAY US

Thanks for looking...

I've got another 5 Gauntlet RMJs that I'm going to put on ebay over the coming weeks.

Thanks for looking once again - I'll update as and when.

Cheers,

Tops