Medusa   05-17-2006, 11:07 PM
This episode was great! OMG I hate Michael and feel sorry for him. Next week is going to be so good! I can't believe I have to wait a whole week!
Maggers   05-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Medusa Wrote:This episode was great! OMG I hate Michael and feel sorry for him. Next week is going to be so good! I can't believe I have to wait a whole week!

I'm so glad I jumped in and began watching this season on the day Michael returned and shot everybody. YIKES! This was another great episode, too. I also cannot wait until next week and I cannot wait until they release the 2nd season on DVD so I can see it all again and again. There's a lot I missed.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Medusa   05-18-2006, 12:36 AM
Here's a link to see some other Season 2 episodes. I don't know how far back it will go.

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing
Maggers   05-18-2006, 12:46 AM
Medusa Wrote:Here's a link to see some other Season 2 episodes. I don't know how far back it will go.

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Thanks, I've used that link, but it seems they only show only the last-aired episode, either that or I don't know how to work the site.

I expect they will show the whole season again once we hit re-run time. Can't wait for that either.

I've viewed the first season from start to finish twice so far, and probably will watch it again. It's positively addicting.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Dinan101   05-18-2006, 07:47 AM
I thought last night's episode was really good, but am particularly looking forward to next week's because of all that they will supposedly "answer". Of course, they'll also bring up 5 new mysteries for each one they solve, but that's the fun and frustrating part of the show.
Kenji   05-18-2006, 09:32 AM
In Japan, first season finished in April 30. Second season begins from July. Oh....

[SIZE="3"]I CAN'T WAIT!!![/SIZE]:eek: Big Grin
cobalt   05-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Dinan101 Wrote:I thought last night's episode was really good, but am particularly looking forward to next week's because of all that they will supposedly "answer". Of course, they'll also bring up 5 new mysteries for each one they solve, but that's the fun and frustrating part of the show.
Welcome Dinan!
I just love this series. Holy statues into the water and the "priest" now guarding the computer to punch in those numbers. Will everyone now know of the central hatch with it's TV screens to monitor everything? Will the others ever get theirs? Who or what is on that sail boat? Can't wait to find out!

EWMAN
Maggers   05-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Did you notice how much Walt had grown since last season? His face, in particular, is changing from little boy to adolescent.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd