Tempest   05-18-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm sure I'll be the laughing stock of the forums for admitting I watch this show, but it is really enjoyable. There are a few great characters (Seth, Sandy, and Summer), and some great backups as well. I must admit that the finale tonight was incredible.
**SPOILER**

Marissa's death took me completely by suprise, and I think it was the most realistic death scene I've ever seen on tv. Instead of the "I love you", "I love you more" dialogue, Ryan repeats "It'll be ok" over and over until she fades out in his arms. I was shocked that a show that never took itself seriously could turn out such a good performance. Did anyone else see it?

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Silverfish   05-18-2006, 11:41 PM
***SPOILER***

They finally killed her off? Good ridance.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"