Pages (3):    1 2 3
luthie2   05-22-2006, 01:17 PM
I almost hate to say this, but I rather regret that I had read Night World before Harbingers because I went into Harbingers knowing too much. Not sure if other people felt the same way, but I'm almost tempted to recommend reading Night World AFTER Harbingers.

Anyone have any other thoughts?

-Susan
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-22-2006, 01:23 PM
luthie2 Wrote:I almost hate to say this, but I rather regret that I had read Night World before Harbingers because I went into Harbingers knowing too much. Not sure if other people felt the same way, but I'm almost tempted to recommend reading Night World AFTER Harbingers.

-Susan

Well, that would be hard, Susan. After all, there are another 23 Jack books coming (Right, Paul? Please...say yes...), and it would take superhuman patience not to read NIGHTWORLD to find out how everything resolves.
Silverfish   05-22-2006, 01:26 PM
luthie2 Wrote:I almost hate to say this, but I rather regret that I had read Night World before Harbingers because I went into Harbingers knowing too much.

I can wait. I've only read up to Gateways so far. I still have many more FPW books to read.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
cobalt   05-22-2006, 05:15 PM
luthie2 Wrote:I almost hate to say this, but I rather regret that I had read Night World before Harbingers because I went into Harbingers knowing too much. Not sure if other people felt the same way, but I'm almost tempted to recommend reading Night World AFTER Harbingers.

-Susan
I like knowing what is to happen. (That is of course, unless FPW changes a few things in the re-write!) Sometimes with knowing where you are lead, the adventure lies in getting there. I DO JUST love adventures and the intricate plans/plots that send you there!

EWMAN
Kenji   05-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Silverfish Wrote:I can wait. I've only read up to Gateways so far. I still have many more FPW books to read.

Stephanie

Seems you have a lot pleasures in a future! Wink
luthie2   05-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Well, that would be hard, Susan. After all, there are another 23 Jack books coming (Right, Paul? Please...say yes...), and it would take superhuman patience not to read NIGHTWORLD to find out how everything resolves.

No....wait, Bluesman...you forgot to factor in the 20-30 Young Jack books too. So we're talking at least 40 more Jack books here, right? Big Grin

-Luthie
Pages (3):    1 2 3