Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
luthie2   05-22-2006, 10:58 PM
Maggers Wrote:I got my copy of "Harbingers" from Gauntlet today. I don't remember ordering any other book from them before, and was surprised to see that I received: "This signed lettered edition of Harbingers is limited to 26 copies."

Never knew they did lettered editions. Is that what happens when they run out of numbers, which I thought were pretty infinite?

My "letter" looks like PC. Huh?

53 pages into the book and I'm hooked, as always.

Also, the young, wild haired, red headed girl who figures at the beginning of the book goes to Mount Saint Ursula High School, the school I would have gone to were I not accepted at the Bronx High School of Science. Small world, eh? Of course, my high school times of wild red hair were about a million years ago.

Too funny about the school. Big Grin

Hang on to your hat and grab your kleenex box - you're in for some great reading!!

-Luthie
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Maggers Wrote:I got my copy of "Harbingers" from Gauntlet today. I don't remember ordering any other book from them before, and was surprised to see that I received: "This signed lettered edition of Harbingers is limited to 26 copies."

Never knew they did lettered editions. Is that what happens when they run out of numbers, which I thought were pretty infinite?

My "letter" looks like PC. Huh?

53 pages into the book and I'm hooked, as always.

Also, the young, wild haired, red headed girl who figures at the beginning of the book goes to Mount Saint Ursula High School, the school I would have gone to were I not accepted at the Bronx High School of Science. Small world, eh? Of course, my high school times of wild red hair were about a million years ago.

So that must make me own Bx. Science days 999,999 years ago!:p
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6