fpw   05-09-2006, 08:46 AM
BP is saddened to report that two of its Paul Wilson lettered edition customers recently passed away . . . . the result is that we have some books available we didn't think we would, and are offering them at the following special package discount for Repairman Jack fans:

We have available:

REBORN
REPRISAL
NIGHTWORLD

Normally $250 and discounted accordingly:

any one title (20%) = $200.00
any two titles (25%) = $187.50 (x 2) = $375.00
all three titles (30%) = $175.00 (x3) = $525.00

Installment plans are negotiable. If interested in any of these beautiful books contact:

info@borderlandspress.com

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Marc   05-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Paul, do you happen to know if those customers were members of the board? Anyone we'd know?
fpw   05-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Marc B. Wrote:Paul, do you happen to know if those customers were members of the board? Anyone we'd know?

[SIZE="3"]I don't know for sure, but I doubt it.

(A wise crack is itching to pop through, but I'm going to be a good boy.)[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
jimbow8   05-09-2006, 10:41 AM
How sad. Are these people you knew, Paul?

Unfortunately, those are out of my price range.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
cobalt   05-09-2006, 11:00 AM
That is very sad. May they rest well.

EWMAN
KRW   05-09-2006, 08:51 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I don't know for sure, but I doubt it.

(A wise crack is itching to pop through, but I'm going to be a good boy.)[/SIZE]

They were to high class for us board walkers, I get it!Wink

KRW
Biggles   05-11-2006, 02:30 PM

Me too, but I will PM you privately with it.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-14-2006, 09:28 PM

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, Paul! I'd think that as a physician you'd know that surpressed wisecracks can cause your head to grow to the size and shape of a watermelon, and your voice to sound like Tweety-Bird's. What a fate! (Though I bet you'd get to go on Oprah's show to tell your grim tale... But would it be worth it?)