Pages (14):    1 10 11 12 13 14
Dave F   10-27-2006, 05:27 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Now that you mention it, that would be interesting! Only one thing for us to do.....wait for the next book.

Time to gather up and go home. Nice chat Britfan, be well.....

You too, have a nice week - end

The artist formally known as Britfan
Silverfish   11-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Who is the guy at the beginning of the book (Friday, 16) who is standing outside in the cold, watching Jack's window? Is it a red herring?

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
webby   11-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Silverfish Wrote:
Who is the guy at the beginning of the book (Friday, 16) who is standing outside in the cold, watching Jack's window? Is it a red herring?

Stephanie

Have you read the Adversary Cycle books yet?

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dave F   11-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Silverfish Wrote:

Stephanie

As I think I said elsewhere I loved that bit - actually shouted out YES!

Definitely not a red herring

The artist formally known as Britfan
Silverfish   11-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Britfan Wrote:Definitely not a red herring

So it is Glaeken, then?

No, I'm going to hold off reading the rest of the series until Paul is done with Jack. I have read The Tomb and The Keep, though.

I know enough about Glaeken to guess that it's him.

You can confirm/deny this, but I don't want any spoilers for the AC books I haven't read yet. Thanks.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
webby   11-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Silverfish Wrote:

So it is Glaeken, then?

No, I'm going to hold off reading the rest of the series until Paul is done with Jack. I have read The Tomb and The Keep, though.

I know enough about Glaeken to guess that it's him.

You can confirm/deny this, but I don't want any spoilers for the AC books I haven't read yet. Thanks.

Stephanie

Yeah, it has to be Glaeken. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Silverfish   11-12-2006, 09:01 PM
webby Wrote:Yeah, it has to be Glaeken. Wink

Cool . I wasn't expecting him to show up this many books before the end of the RJ series.

Stephanie

KRW   11-14-2006, 09:16 PM
Silverfish Wrote:

Cool . I wasn't expecting him to show up this many books before the end of the RJ series.

Stephanie

That's why it's HELLACOOL!!!!!!Wink
cobalt   11-14-2006, 10:40 PM
**SPOILER**

He's watching and waiting. Hoping that his time is done.

EWMAN
Pages (14):    1 10 11 12 13 14