jaybird   05-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Big Grin Okay trivia fans, welcome to the new and improved trivia thread. I'm glad you could all be here for this festive celebration.

The rules are the same as Trivia I. P/M me your answers when you are ready.
Okay then, let's get to it.

#1. What was Elaine's boyfriend's name that was a mechanic?

#2. What did Kramer install in his shower drain?

#3. What was Kramerica going to produce?

#4. What was the name of Elaine's friend that Jerry called the "Braless Wonder"?

#5. What is Kramer's midget friend's name?

#6. After Susan's dads cabin burned down, what did Susan's family learn about her dad?

#7. Who won the masterbation contest?

#8. What is Kramer's moms name?

#9. What does Kramer give up to help his sperm count?

#10. What kind of affliction does Kramer have that attracts women to him? ( hint: garlic around his neck )

Okay, there you have it ya'll. I hope you enjoy yourselves. I will keep this open till Friday at 5. Good luck. :p :p :p

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
jaybird   05-02-2006, 05:26 PM
So far Dave Strorm and Peachynat have answered all of the questions correctly. Once again they are tied for first place. Don't forget to send me your answers. Remember, the trivia will only be open till Saturday at 5:00. Peachynat and I are going to the drag races on Sunday, so If we want to continue the trivia after this one it might be Monday nite before I can post them.

peachynat   05-04-2006, 01:20 PM
YAY!! Tied for first again. I love trivia!! Cool
jaybird   05-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Okay folks, Trivia II is over. Dave Strorm and Peachynat shared the #1 spot. Cobalt 79 took the 2nd place spot. Congradulations you guys. I hope you had a good time. Thanks for playing.Big Grin

peachynat   05-08-2006, 11:34 AM
jaybird Wrote:Okay folks, Trivia II is over. Dave Strorm and Peachynat shared the #1 spot. Cobalt 79 took the 2nd place spot. Congradulations you guys. I hope you had a good time. Thanks for playing.Big Grin

had a great time!! thanks for putting it together for us! Smile
cobalt   05-08-2006, 01:03 PM
peachynat Wrote:had a great time!! thanks for putting it together for us! Smile
Ditto that!

EWMAN