Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
jimbow8   04-28-2006, 11:10 AM
peachynat Wrote:I know! I know! I pm'd the answers just in case anyone else wants to answer. Thanks jimbow8 Smile
Correct on all three! Big Grin

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
peachynat   04-28-2006, 11:25 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Correct on all three! Big Grin

Woohoo!! That was fun!
jaybird   04-28-2006, 02:42 PM
As you can tell Jimbow, it doesn't take a whole lot to get her excited.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
jimbow8   04-28-2006, 02:59 PM
jaybird Wrote:As you can tell Jimbow, it doesn't take a whole lot to get her excited.
You're a lucky man! :p

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
jaybird   04-28-2006, 05:42 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:You're a lucky man! :p
I'm still tryin' to figure out if it's luck or just me.

jaybird   04-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Alright folks! The standings have not changed since I last posted them. The tie breaker questions will work like this. There will be two questions for first place players and two questions for the second place players. The one that answers both questions Absolutely correct will be first place winner and second place winner. I know what you're thinkin'. "What if more than one person gets both questions right?" Well if that happens one of two things will happen. One, I'll end up going postal and kill everyone or, secondly, the first place and second place winners can just fight it out.
Having said all that, I'll tell you, you will have till ASunday nite at 5:00 to give me your answers. Sunday nite I will check the answers and P/M you back. As long as there are not any questions, we'll get started.

The First place group consists of...
1. Dejo
2. Dave Strorm
3. Peachynat
4. HarroldDemure
Guys, here are your questions.

1. On what date was the first meeting that Jerry had with NBC about the show Seinfeld?( I need month/day and year)

2. In the pilot, what was the coffee shop named? (Remember, no cheating, unless you can get away with it)

Okay. The second place group consists of.....
1. Jimbow8
2. Cobalt79
3. Keith the Elder

Alright ya'll here are your questions.

1. After the third season, what was Jerry's address?( I need street address and apt. #)
2. What is the name of the coffee shop that everyone always goes to?

Okay,guys and gals. There are your questions. Good luck to everyone. Remember,5:00 tomorrow.Big Grin

Pages (4):    1 2 3 4