RepairmanJack.com Forums
Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! (/thread-1623.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! - jaybird - 04-23-2006

Okay, this is how it's gonna work. Answer the questions and p/m me your answers. I will check them nightly and p/m your score back. This trivia will last one week. At the end of the week the one with the most correct answers wins.
The score status goes like this,

All correct- You are a junkie
Missed 1- Avid fan
Missed 2 -3- Not bad but, you need to watch more.
Missed 4- How often do you watch?
Missed 5 or more- Have you ever watched this show? You might want to pick up the DVD collection.

This first round is going to be fairly easy. I will plant one hard one in there just to shake things up a little. If you are ready, here we go.........

Welcome trivia fans. This is your host, Jaybird, the trivia whiz to welcome you to another game of Message Board Trivia. ( cue music )

#1. Who is Jerry's favorite superhero?

#2. What is George's last name?

#3. What is Cramer's first name?

#4. What catalog company did Elaine work for?

#5. What does Newman do for a living?

#6. What religion did Tim Watley convert to, to have joke telling immunity?

#7. Who proclaims himself as "The Lord Of The Idiots"?

#8. What was the guy's name that ran the soup deli?

#9. Which character got deported to Pakistan?

#10. What was the guys name that gave Jerry the space pen?

#11. What made up holiday does Frank Costanza celibrate instead of Christmas?

#12. What does Elaine hate to do for people at the movies?

#13. What was the Broadway musical stars name that George and Jerry supposedely injured while playing softball to allow Jerry's girlfriend to get the lead role in a musical?

#14. What country did J. Peterman run off to?

#15. What is the name of the N.Y.U. intern that is supposed to help Kramer start up KRAMERICA?

Alright. There you go. These are the questions for trivia I. Next week TriviaII starts. Don't forget to P/M me your answers when you have them. You have till Saturday at 5:00. Good luck everyone.

Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! - jaybird - 04-25-2006

So far the competition is very close. Both Dave Strorm and Peachynat are tied for first place. Jimbow8 and Cobalt79 are tied for second place. The excitement is so thick you could cut it with a knife. The rest of you should join in the fun. Remember, this is only going to last till Sat. eve. at 5:00. If you want to play get me your answers.

Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! - jaybird - 04-25-2006

Apparently I should have made the questions a little harder. Here are the standings as of today.
Dave Strorm
Peachynat
HaroldDemure These three hold the 1st place slot

Jimbow8
Cobalt79
Keith The Elder These folks hold the 2nd place spot

JacobM holds the 3rd place standing.

The way things look right now, Saturday after 5 there will be some final questions to determine the winner and decending places. Thanks for the interest. I hope I can come up with questions that will separate the junkies from the softies. Check-in periodicly to see how the standings are going. Also to those who have already played, be sure to check again after 5 on Sat. nite. Your final questions will be posted. You will have till Sunday nite at 5 to return your answers. Once I have tallied the answers, the final places will be announced. I hope ya'll have had fun. Next week Trivia II will start. These questions will be much harder than round I. Good luck to ya.

Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! - cobalt - 04-25-2006

Bring them on Jaybird, that was fun! I'm just sitting here with my glass of wine, looking for trouble or an excuse to scratch my brain.

Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! - KRW - 04-25-2006

jaybird Wrote:So far the competition is very close. Both Dave Strorm and Peachynat are tied for first place. Jimbow8 and Cobalt79 are tied for second place. The excitement is so thick you could cut it with a knife. The rest of you should join in the fun. Remember, this is only going to last till Sat. eve. at 5:00. If you want to play get me your answers.

I love trivia, but I've only ever seen one episode of Seinfeld, and that's the one with the soup nazi. I need a show about something, like........... "The Simpsons"!Big Grin

KRW

Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! - peachynat - 04-26-2006

Woohoo!! I'm enjoying my shared spot for first place. I'm sure they'll boot me out in the tie-breaker but I'm gonna enjoy it while I can. It is alot of fun. Can't wait 'til round two. Big Grin

KRW Wrote:I love trivia, but I've only ever seen one episode of Seinfeld, and that's the one with the soup nazi. I need a show about something, like........... "The Simpsons"!Big Grin

KRW

I sit here shaking my head at this astounding revelation.... :eek: One episode?? KRW you gotta catch some reruns or something.

Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! - Dave - 04-26-2006

peachynat Wrote:I sit here shaking my head at this astounding revelation.... :eek: One episode?? KRW you gotta catch some reruns or something.
I've only seen a couple of episodes (and oddly whenever I do decide to watch a re-run it is always the same couple of episodes!).

But I could not watch it regularly, the boink-de-boink-boink music between scenes drives me up the wall.

Dave

Seinfeld Trivia!!!!! - jaybird - 04-26-2006

Dave Wrote:I've only seen a couple of episodes (and oddly whenever I do decide to watch a re-run it is always the same couple of episodes!).

But I could not watch it regularly, the boink-de-boink-boink music between scenes drives me up the wall.

Dave
Hey Dave? I've got a question. Do ya'll in the UK find the humor in the US sometimes hard to follow? I know when I watch British TV shows I sometimes find the humor hard to follow. Then again, maybe I'm just a bit slow.:confused:

Dave Wrote:I've only seen a couple of episodes (and oddly whenever I do decide to watch a re-run it is always the same couple of episodes!).

Dave

I've had shows like that...it's very annoying!!