jaybird   04-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Just wondering, is there anyone out there that would be interested in some Seinfeld trivia once the RJ trivia is over with at the end of this week. I have about 200 questions ready. They range from basic knowledge to hard-core junkie difficulity. Let me know if there is any interest out there.:confused:

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
DaveStrorm   04-18-2006, 06:01 PM
jaybird Wrote:Just wondering, is there anyone out there that would be interested in some Seinfeld trivia once the RJ trivia is over with at the end of this week. I have about 200 questions ready. They range from basic knowledge to hard-core junkie difficulity. Let me know if there is any interest out there.:confused:

Sure, go for it. Somewhat ashamedly, my knowledge of Seinfeld is probably more encompassing than my knowledge of RJ. I haven't re-read any RJ stories after The Tomb (well other than that Amazon short and only because I downloaded it to my phone so I can read it wherever I am) so lots of details have, uh, blurred some. :p
This post was last modified: 04-18-2006, 08:59 PM by DaveStrorm.
peachynat   04-18-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm all for it!!!! Although I don't know if I'll do as good with it as with the RJ trivia, but I'm willin' to give it a shot. Cool
jaybird   04-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Cool. Like I said, I've got plenty of questions. Let's give it a day or two to see if we get any other people interested. Keep watching this thread. I'll let you know when the games begin.Big Grin

cobalt   04-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Go for it Jaybird. I might even do better than my previous dismal attempt!

EWMAN
HaroldDemure   04-19-2006, 10:18 AM
i'm in. do it.
jaybird   04-20-2006, 12:30 AM
HaroldDemure Wrote:i'm in. do it.
Cool. Now we have 3 players interested. Like I said, once RJ trivia is finished on Sat. I'll get started on Seinfeld. I would start on Sat. nite but, Peachynat and I aer going to see "Silent Hill". I can't wait. I've played all of the games so, I'm really stoked for the movie. I'm already getting ideas for my next book from the trailers.:p

dejo   04-20-2006, 01:30 AM
Bring it on! I'm ashamed to admit my Seinfeld knowledge is probably much better than my RJ wits. Must be all the syndicated re-runs...
HaroldDemure   04-20-2006, 10:28 AM
jaybird Wrote:Cool. Now we have 3 players interested. Like I said, once RJ trivia is finished on Sat. I'll get started on Seinfeld. I would start on Sat. nite but, Peachynat and I aer going to see "Silent Hill". I can't wait. I've played all of the games so, I'm really stoked for the movie. I'm already getting ideas for my next book from the trailers.:p
i'm playing through the first game again in preparation for the movie. i can't wait to see it. i just started last night, i'm having trouble finding the ball that stops up the drain on the roof of the school.
jaybird   04-20-2006, 10:39 AM
HaroldDemure Wrote:i'm playing through the first game again in preparation for the movie. i can't wait to see it. i just started last night, i'm having trouble finding the ball that stops up the drain on the roof of the school.
It's been a long time since I played it. I can't remember where to find it, but I remember what you're talking about. I might have a game guide at home, I'll check tonite.