Kenji   04-15-2006, 09:15 AM
At last I saw "Paparazzi", and I really enjoyed it! It was very entertaining.

Bo Laramie is famous actor, but he always get annoyed by paparazzi. One day, nasty paparazzi, Rex Harper took photos of Bo's son, Zach. Bo felt anger, and he hit Rex. But from this moment, Rex and his paparazzi's friends started nasty act to Bo. Because of them, Bo and his family got car accident. Nevertheless, instead of rescue, they took Bo's pictures. His son fell into a coma. This time, Bo couldn't brook their nasty acts without speaking. He started revenge to them!

Yes, this movie's theme is "REVENGE". Revenge by the man who lost privacy. For Bo's way of revenge, I wanted to shout "That's good job! Go get them and kick their butts!", but I kept myself.Big Grin Cole Hauser played Bo. Tom Sizemore played Rex. When I first saw this movie's trailer, they looked like Repairman Jack and Richie Cordova in "Crisscross". Actually, Tom Sizemore truly look like Richie Cordova. Both characters are photographer, a blackmailer, a violent fat guy. As I said before, Cole Hauser is definitely good for Reapirman Jack.

By the way, when you saw this movie, you can find out three famous actors.
Mel Gibson, Vince Vaughn, and.....Maggers's fave. Wink Big Grin
law dawg   04-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Kenji Wrote:By the way, when you saw this movie, you can find out three famous actors.
Mel Gibson, Vince Vaughn, and.....Maggers's fave. Wink Big Grin
I've always liked Cole Hauser. He just needs a breakout role.

BTW, Kenji, who is Magger's fave? Maggers? You wanna spill the beans?
Kenji   04-15-2006, 09:46 PM
law dawg Wrote:I've always liked Cole Hauser. He just needs a breakout role.

BTW, Kenji, who is Magger's fave? Maggers? You wanna spill the beans?

Matthew McConaughey. His role was.....himself. "Cameo".
law dawg   04-16-2006, 03:37 AM
Kenji Wrote:Matthew McConaughey. His role was.....himself. "Cameo".
LOL. My wife tells me all the time that she he is still waiting for her so I'd better behave or else she'll go back to him.

Wink
mike36799   04-18-2006, 04:15 AM
I had a bad vibe with this movie... Just seemed too creepy. The majority of the movie I felt was out of balance, and it was very unrealistic. We associate the Paparazzi as bottom feeders, but this movie portrayed them so far out there, I just couldn't get into it.

"I have the key to One-Eyed-Willy."
Noelie   04-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I enjoyed this movie a lot more than I thought I would when I finally got around to seeing it. I really enjoyed Cole Hauser in it and it made me realize what a good Jack he would be.

mike36799 Wrote:We associate the Paparazzi as bottom feeders, but this movie portrayed them so far out there, I just couldn't get into it.
I'm not sure myself that they aren't that far out there, at least some of them. :\

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Kenji   04-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Noelie Wrote:I enjoyed this movie a lot more than I thought I would when I finally got around to seeing it. I really enjoyed Cole Hauser in it and it made me realize what a good Jack he would be.

I'm not sure myself that they aren't that far out there, at least some of them. :\

Noelie, we're on same boat, aren't we? Wink