Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
luthie2   04-23-2006, 05:16 PM
jaybird Wrote:As of recent, we seem to have a phantom player in the trivia. His/her board name is Luthie. She has turned in her answers to both sets of trivia questions. She has managed to beat Krw out of his first place spot. One streage thing is, this phanton hasn't had any posts as of yet......... Anyway, the current standings are as follows,
1st- Luthie
2nd- KRW
3rd- Peachynat
4th- Kenji
5th- Cobalt79
6th- Silverfish
There is still one day left to turn in answers. After 5:00 Sat. no more answers will be scored.
Starting next week- Seinfeld trivia on the T/V discussion board. If you are interested play along.

Love this site! Although I've been lurking for awhile, I decided to join up as a member last week. Unfortunately I never got the membership activation email, so I haven't been able to post (and I was DYING to join in on a couple of great discussions!). The posting issue never got resolved, so I decided to clone myself - I'm now Luthie2 and I can post (so beware). <grin>

Thanks for doing the trivia Jaybird! It was a lot of fun!! (And sorry about all the IMs). Smile

-Luthie
luthie2   04-23-2006, 05:19 PM
peachynat Wrote:**sniff, sniff,sniff** I'm in 3rd place...... oh well...

congrats, Luthie and KRW... good job... Smile

Thanks, peachynat! (Although I DO feel bad about causing you to come in third.)

Can't wait for the "party at casa de KRW". LOL

-Luthie
cobalt   04-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Welcome Luthie! You beat out KRW in the trivia, Wink RIOT!

EWMAN
peachynat   04-23-2006, 05:27 PM
luthie2 Wrote:Thanks, peachynat! (Although I DO feel bad about causing you to come in third.)

-Luthie

You're welcome.... and I'm okay with third. Jaybird is doing Seinfeld trivia next in the TV/Film discussion--that should be fun too.

Glad you're able to post now. Smile Welcome to the board.
jaybird   04-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Well, it looks like the standings I posted will stand. Congradulations to all of you that played. I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I may do some more in the future but that's it for now. We are all waiting for our invitations out to KRW's house, for the party. In closing, I'd like to welcome our Phantom player Luthie2. I'm glad you got on the board soon enough to play and congradulations.
BTW- On the TV discussion board, there will be seinfeld trivia if anyone is interested.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
KRW   04-23-2006, 07:53 PM
luthie2 Wrote:Thanks, peachynat! (Although I DO feel bad about causing you to come in third.)

-Luthie

Congradulations Luthie2! Smile

KRW
luthie2   04-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes, everybody! This seems like a great board.

I can't wait to join in discussions with other people who love FPW's work as much as I do! :-)

-Luthie
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6