Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
jaybird   04-15-2006, 11:26 PM
saynomore Wrote:So, what's the prize for winning?

AC

P.S. Sorry if I missed that post.
KRW said that if anyone could beat his score he would supply his house for a winners party for the winner and as many friends as you can get together. Beer and cool whip will be provided. Clothing will be optional.:p

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
jaybird   04-15-2006, 11:30 PM
mjolnir Wrote:[QUOTE=jaybird] Where is everyony else? Is nobody else playing? I was hoping for some real cutthroat competition. Oh, I get it, nobody else feels like they can compete with these that are playing.QUOTE]

I have read all the RJ books but I didn't realise how much I have forgotten.
I am just going to have to read them all again from the beginning. Not a bad thing really.
What have you got to lose by trying? Just give it a whirl. You can use the books you have for help.

peachynat   04-18-2006, 02:44 PM
I guess no one has taken the challenge to try and beat KRW?? I guess that means I get to keep second place Big Grin
jaybird   04-18-2006, 05:52 PM
peachynat Wrote:I guess no one has taken the challenge to try and beat KRW?? I guess that means I get to keep second place Big Grin
Hold on now......The trivia doesn't end till saturday. Maybe these questions were tougher than I thought. I thought that we had some real smart people on this site. I guess I was wrong. Then again, maybe they're still looking up their answers.

cobalt   04-18-2006, 10:00 PM
jaybird Wrote:Hold on now......The trivia doesn't end till saturday. Maybe these questions were tougher than I thought. I thought that we had some real smart people on this site. I guess I was wrong. Then again, maybe they're still looking up their answers.
Or lent their earlier books to their son......who won't give them up! Smile

EWMAN
jaybird   04-19-2006, 08:19 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Or lent their earlier books to their son......who won't give them up! Smile
When you ask for them and he says "No", you go get them, that's yes.:p

cobalt   04-19-2006, 11:10 PM
jaybird Wrote:When you ask for them and he says "No", you go get them, that's yes.:p
Hear that Dan, I'm coming to get them!!!!!

EWMAN
jaybird   04-20-2006, 01:00 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Hear that Dan, I'm coming to get them!!!!!
I can hear Dan now......."Oh shit! Here she comes! What am I gonna do? If she gets the books back, I'll never see them again. Wait, I got an idea. If I can't have them, neither can she." He starts digging around the clutter that he calls his room,"Where is that lighter fluid I saw? Ah! Here it is." He piles the books in the middle of the room and soaks them in the flamable liquid. Next he pulls the lighter out of his pocket and ignites the fluid that soaks the priceless works of art. Once you smell smoke, you go from knocking on the door to kicking on it. After a few panic-stricken kicks the door gives way. As th door swings wildly on it's hinges and drops to the floor, you see you collection of perfection in text burning out of control. Dan stands in the cornor with the empty bottle of lighter fluid in his hand. You glare at him and grind your teeth for what he's done. Through your anger you growl, "What's wrong with you? Are you insane? Look what you've done." Dan drops the bottle and cries," I'm sorry, I could'nt stand the thought of not getting to see them again, if you got them back. Now neither of us has them." As your mind tries to wrap itself around the series of events that have taken place, you run to the kitchen and retrieve the fire extingusiher. Once the flames are out and the powder from the extinguisher settles, you look at the pile of books that was once your proud collection. Once again your mind cannot comprehend what your eyes are seeing. You kneel down and pick up the signed, hard cover copy of Infernal. It's not burned. You carefully pick up the other books only to find that they are not even wet. With a sigh of relief you sit down by the pile of books and begin to cry tears of joy. Dan, still standing in the cornor, shruggs his shoulders, "What's the big deal? Didn't you know that none of Paul Wilson's books will burn?" As you wipe your tears away, you answer," I guess I do now". Or maybe Dan will say, " oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry mom".

KRW   04-20-2006, 08:22 PM
jaybird Wrote:When you ask for them and he says "No", you go get them, that's yes.:p

Bill Cosby!
KRW   04-20-2006, 08:37 PM
jaybird Wrote:Hold on now......The trivia doesn't end till saturday. Maybe these questions were tougher than I thought. I thought that we had some real smart people on this site. I guess I was wrong. Then again, maybe they're still looking up their answers.

I thought Toni would win this, but he hasn't been posting in awhile. Sad

KRW
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6