Pages (2): 1 2   
Marc   04-11-2006, 11:11 AM
With the success of Ang Lee's film the studio is already in pre-production for Brokeback Mountain 2: The Fur Traders. Check out the poster. :p
Jay #1   04-12-2006, 02:30 PM
considering the jokes that have come out about the first one... the ones I have to deal with anyway... let's put it back in the closet and go watch a documentary about dust bunnies.

Marc B. Wrote:With the success of Ang Lee's film the studio is already in pre-production for Brokeback Mountain 2: The Fur Traders. Check out the poster. :p
Marc   04-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Jay #1 Wrote:considering the jokes that have come out about the first one... the ones I have to deal with anyway... let's put it back in the closet and go watch a documentary about dust bunnies.

I will agree that the Brokeback jokes have run rampant. But I'll watch a movie about fur traders any day.
KRW   04-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Marc B. Wrote:I will agree that the Brokeback jokes have run rampant. But I'll watch a movie about fur traders any day.

I hear beaver has the best fur. Or costs the most for the fur, I forget which, probably both! But I hear there's nothing better than fitting on a beaver overcoat! Just don't buy the beaver bagage, no matter how long it's been since you've been wrapped in beaverBig Grin

KRW- Yeah, I know, I'm banned!
mike36799   04-18-2006, 04:08 AM
Now this is the kind of Brokeback Mountain I can appreciate.

"I have the key to One-Eyed-Willy."
fpw   04-18-2006, 10:15 AM
[SIZE="3"]Can I buy advance tickets?[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Kenji   04-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Marc B. Wrote:With the success of Ang Lee's film the studio is already in pre-production for Brokeback Mountain 2: The Fur Traders. Check out the poster. :p

Screenplay by Howard Stern!!! Big Grin So maybe.....Theme song by Weird Al Yankovich?
Silverfish   04-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Even I think Jessica Alba is sexy.

Steph

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
cobalt   04-18-2006, 10:41 PM
Good one Kenji!

Yes KRW, you're banned..........but we'll give you credit for originality and composition. Smile

EWMAN
Kenji   04-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Silverfish Wrote:Even I think Jessica Alba is sexy.

Steph

[SIZE="6"]Yes she is! Big Grin [/SIZE]

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
Pages (2): 1 2