Pages (2): 1 2   
fpw   04-10-2006, 01:51 AM
[SIZE="3"]Home sweet home.

Despite the fact that we're not cruise people, Mary and I had a great time with the Authors at Sea crowd. I had more than a little trepidation about being trapped on a ship at a mostly (but not totally) romance-oriented function, but these folks can party with the best of the sf/fantasy/horror crowd. And the people running it did a great job.

More later. Have loads of catching up to do.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Marc   04-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Welcome back, Paul. Sounds like you had a pretty good time. So are the romance authors as crazy as the authors at Love is Murder? Did anyone have an entourage? Big Grin
Kenji   04-10-2006, 10:35 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Home sweet home.

Despite the fact that we're not cruise people, Mary and I had a great time with the Authors at Sea crowd. I had more than a little trepidation about being trapped on a ship at a mostly (but not totally) romance-oriented function, but these folks can party with the best of the sf/fantasy/horror crowd. And the people running it did a great job.

Welcome back, Paul! We missed you.
HaroldDemure   04-10-2006, 11:25 AM
congrats on getting your sea legs.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-10-2006, 12:47 PM

But suppose things had turned out grim? Story idea right there--a sf/fantasy/horror writer and his wife trapped on a ship with romance authors who try to "convert" the writer. "Please...I beg you...I'll write anything you want. Just don't read aloud to Mary anymore..."
jaybird   04-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Glad to have the world's greatest author back on dry land. Welcome home.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
Biggles   04-10-2006, 09:51 PM

Well we're glad that you're back again, again.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
KRW   04-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Biggles Wrote:Well we're glad that you're back again, again.

I'll agree with that!

Today, we are happy you are back today!Big Grin

KRW
cobalt   04-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Welcome back to your humble fans. I hope you and your wife had a good time. But there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-10-2006, 10:29 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Welcome back to your humble fans. I hope you and your wife had a good time. But there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

"Humble"? Holy smoke, Cobalt, if anybody on this board fits that description, I missed it!Big Grin
Pages (2): 1 2