Pages (2):    1 2
IanSF   04-05-2006, 09:06 AM
First and foremost, welcome! If you hang around you'll enjoy getting to know the folks here. You'll definitely enjoy reading the good Doctor's works, no matter the genre.
A friend of mine introduced me to Repairman Jack last year following a convoluted conversation about book/film adaptations that included Lord of the Rings, Narnia and The Keep. He told me about RJ and the film that is 'in the making'.
I bagged 'The Tomb' on eBay and while waiting for it to arrive, he loaned me The Keep, All The Rage, and Hosts. I read 'The Keep' and a chapter or two of ATR. This was before finding all the other goodies that accompany this board, specifically the correct reading order and decided to wait for my delivery. (This was not easy, but I am sufficiently 'anal' and was up to the trial.) :eek:
I later had a lucky find of a bundle of five FPW books on eBay which included most of the other Adversary Cycle books and also 'Conspiracies'.
Since then I have tracked down all the previously published RJ books, the missing AC books and FPW's medical thrillers. I'm currently on the hunt for 'Sims' and his other sci-fi titles. I've found all his styles very engaging and I've even gone as far as searching out the anthologies that contain an FPW title.
My friend is worried that he has unleashed a monster.
Pages (2):    1 2